Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531804 -

jewunit said:
Yes, because the only things to spend money on are drugs or iPhones and "shitty movies."



you can buy clothing too :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: skatealex2]
    #10531888 -

In my case, i feel let down by the fact that we live lives of such privaledge (sp?) that we can sit around the house all day doing drugs and playing video games.

The fact that people have no ambition + are so often irresponsible with their time, money, and everything else, is disgraceful IMO.

(im an ex drug addict by the way, who not along ago was loafing through life, although remaining somewhat.. active, still.)

I recognize that without the polarity in the relationships i have, life would be much less interesting + so i choose how and who i spend my time with carefully + really, thats all any of us can do.

Things that are good to spend money on: school, travel, adventure, sports, quality nutrition, proactive hobbies (photography, bicycling, building things, etc.), donating money to charity, etc, etc. -

there are tons of positive ways to spend money - and i find saving for big ticket items to be much more satisfying than peddling my $ on booze and cigs and weed or what-have-you.

I phone and movies are the basis of a free market economy though, totally. LOL.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Edited by PDU (06/18/09 06:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531923 -

vandago said:
I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on pills and weed then actually go out and enjoy life. 

Fuck stoners.

End rant.



you mean fuck pillheads, and immature people who are addicted to videogames

asshole

there's a big difference. you could lump fuck college kids in with all that

it's not a reflection of weed, just like as many people on here as I see do meth and coke and listen to crappy music, or what have you, I'm not gonna say fuck shroomers

actually...what you probably really meant to say was fuck self-absorbed assholes...and I hate to break it to you but it extends far beyond stoners

how bout...fuck people who smoke weed and don't respect what it has to show them


DragonChaser said:
I mean, don't get me wrong.

I also don't like hanging out with people who have no ambition beyond getting high and playing video games every day.  People who always have no gas, no money in their accounts, who crash at other people's houses for months, who sell their plasma for money to buy weed.

So I just don't hang out with them anymore, because their lives feel like black holes that suck all life and ambition in, with no hope for escape.

But I don't get all worked up about it, I just find different friends.



:thumbup:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (06/18/09 06:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10532130 -

jewunit said:
Yes, because the only things to spend money on are drugs or iPhones and "shitty movies."



no. but in american society going to the cinema is quite common, and hollywood has turned to shit and inflation is a bitch. so thus the experience of "going to the movies" is a shitty one.
and nearly everyone follows apple like a cult. and our materialistic ideals has deemed the iphone near sacred.

of course there are other thing to waste your money on


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10532239 -

I don't know what you're all bitching about, why would you go around "being active" if you're completely satisfied being stoned all day? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

:gayvirgin:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Poid]
    #10532303 -

I guess the majority of my friends are 'drug addicted losers' by the sounds of it.

Oh wait... that must mean... I'm a drug addicted loser... :ashamed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: gENERIX]
    #10532366 -

:assimilate:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Poid]
    #10532386 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: skatealex2]
    #10534322 -

yeah i hear you on that tho, im gona start distancing myself from raving i met the good people and know them and now im starting to meet the not and i think i need to stop expanding cause the edges arnt great. some peopel just really bring me down and some people are just fucking cold i can only warm so many peoples hearts others are a heartless void colder then space and even tho i can give them some love and warmth im not gona instill the fire in their heart to be human and just gota get away from their shit


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10534428 -

Maybe buying weed to keep themselves relaxed is more important to them than satisfying your selfish petty needs to spend a lot of cash to hang out during a time when a lot of people are low on cash and can only afford a few entertainment sources.

I say this as very happy introvert with friends who enjoy quality time over cash consuming time and a cannabis smoker. The world and everyone in it are not here solely to entertain you, and no one owes you any favors to do so despite what you may think.

OP you sound like a horrible friend to say something like that about your own friends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: thedudenj]
    #10534434 -

I was the guy who never went out and did anything. I alienated my whole family, and i never stepped outside the house if i didn't have to. I killed my whole life. ...With god damn WORLD OF WARCRAFT. Oh the shame i feel now. Stupid game.

I started smoking weed, started running, started lifting weights, got back to nature. I even made a few friends that got me out and drank some beers and saw some shows. I hang out with my family now like i didn't miss a step.

Im not sure if it's the drugs or video games your blaming man. But i do know i blame myself for allowing myself to become to accustomed to not doing anyting at all but sitting on my ass. I know every person has his reason not to get off the couch, and alot of people allow themselves to fall into a rut as they get older. Some grow out of it, some grow into it. I just had to learn to move on. I moved on from the people that didn't want to get motivated.

I made new friends.

I actually hate people that do drugs and drink all the time even tho i do moderatly. I think it's because most people do use it as their reason to not get off their asses. Im not blaming video games or weed, im blaming people for becoming lazy depressed people because of bad times and falling into a lack of motivation.

I have friends that don't do drugs at all. Yet there is always the one thing most people don't blame. The damn TV. The damn Computer. The drugs and booze have always been there, but it's the glowing screen people sit in front of day in and day out that is the problem from where im standing. My 7 year old son fucking cries when i make him go outside. WTF. He just wants to watch TV or play computer games all day long.

If anything i think i really do blame technology for people becoming lazy. It is so easy to name reasons to not go out, but the real reason is the glowing screen that we all worship every night one way or another. I mean good lord, ive been sitting here since i got off work at 10pm. While i was at work i was staring at my phone browser during down time.

I just cancelled the cable this week. To bad i know my computer is more entertaining. I thnk im going to try to crack down even more on my online time. My brain has got to learn to just let go more. I do go out and do alot of things, i just have to not let this machine pull me in to often.

It's not the weed or beer for me. It's the damn games, movies and TV shows.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Kada]
    #10534449 -

Kada said:
I was the guy who never went out and did anything. I alienated my whole family, and i never stepped outside the house if i didn't have to. I killed my whole life. ...With god damn WORLD OF WARCRAFT. Oh the shame i feel now. Stupid game.

I started smoking weed, started running, started lifting weights, got back to nature. I even made a few friends that got me out and drank some beers and saw some shows. I hang out with my family now like i didn't miss a step.

Im not sure if it's the drugs or video games your blaming man. But i do know i blame myself for allowing myself to become to accustomed to not doing anyting at all but sitting on my ass. I know every person has his reason not to get off the couch, and alot of people allow themselves to fall into a rut as they get older. Some grow out of it, some grow into it. I just had to learn to move on. I moved on from the people that didn't want to get motivated.

I made new friends.

I actually hate people that do drugs and drink all the time even tho i do moderatly. I think it's because most people do use it as their reason to not get off their asses. Im not blaming video games or weed, im blaming people for becoming lazy depressed people because of bad times and falling into a lack of motivation.

I have friends that don't do drugs at all. Yet there is always the one thing most people don't blame. The damn TV. The damn Computer. The drugs and booze have always been there, but it's the glowing screen people sit in front of day in and day out that is the problem from where im standing. My 7 year old son fucking cries when i make him go outside. WTF. He just wants to watch TV or play computer games all day long.

If anything i think i really do blame technology for people becoming lazy. It is so easy to name reasons to not go out, but the real reason is the glowing screen that we all worship every night one way or another. I mean good lord, ive been sitting here since i got off work at 10pm. While i was at work i was staring at my phone browser during down time.

I just cancelled the cable this week. To bad i know my computer is more entertaining. I thnk im going to try to crack down even more on my online time. My brain has got to learn to just let go more. I do go out and do alot of things, i just have to not let this machine pull me in to often.

It's not the weed or beer for me. It's the damn games, movies and TV shows.



Man believe it or not I was on the fence and this just helped shove me over to the nature side. Im unplugging my tv as of now. Propaganda anyway, tinfoil hat or not


I feel free already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10534528 -

It's hard man. Rediculously hard. I am still amazed how addicted i was with video games and watching tv. At least when im logged on here it's at night when my wife and kids are in bed and i have nothing better to do.

I think for my sons sake, im going to unplug the computers and tv during the day and only plug them back in after dinner. I think for my sake im unplugging them again after 10 pm.

Im not sure if i can do it. It's that fucking crazy.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10534807 -

you know, maybe they're enjoying their life, THEIR way, while you sit there...outside of the group they're in, bitching/whining about your personal problems and how much food they consumed in a ridiculously small amount of time. :shrug:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Moronicus]
    #10534815 -

and meanwhile theyre getting fatter by the minute? :shrug: lol idk


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10534984 -

i get paranoid as fuck on weed. kinda sux when i hang out with friends cause i have to breathe that shit in. and ya my friends who smoke are always broke man, they have decent enough jobs to do things, but any random trip to vegas or whatever is trumped by, man i dont have any money right now. the next day we hang out theyre callin people for O's.

i mean whatever its their life, i just go on bike rides at night by myself now haha. its more fun than sitting in a room watching a family guy rerun for the millionth time with 2-3 people who are stoned senseless.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #10535062 -

I used to be a drug addicted loser, now I'm a drug addicted winner :shrug:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10535367 -

I'm pretty sick of you too.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #10535372 -

KetamineKatalyst said:
I used to be a drug addicted loser, now I'm a drug addicted winner :shrug:



I'm just a loser.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10535377 -

i smoke pot like crazy.....and yet i still go out and do ALOT of shit all the time!!!!!


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* The Ultimate Drug Addict Toolbar beta..
( 1 2 all )
DigitalDuality 2,625 21 05/17/04 11:47 PM
by Hooty
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,464 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Addicted to your computer Anonymous 2,674 19 06/09/13 03:20 PM
by Eggtimer
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,019 topic views. 3 members, 270 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.