Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531477 -

vandago said:
More than half of the people I hang out with are still more focused on paying for weed before they have money to actually go out and fucking do something.


I'm sick of anytime I call someone to go somewhere that might result in more then just weed and video games, they are too broke to even drive down the road.

I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on pills and weed then actually go out and enjoy life.  It's a fucking shame.

Some of the best friends I have, that are always enjoyable to hang out with, will barely even leave their house anymore because "gas cost too much".  Yet they always have a sack of weed in front of them and a pill.......even tho the price of weed is 60 an 8th for good dank now, and pills are ungodly expensive........but of course addiction has a more promising payout then actually being happy in life.


Fuck stoners.

End rant.



i came to the conclusion i was one of the people you described spot on with this post not long ago, the realization was a hard and nasty one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531479 -

Yes, but if they are snowboarding they're spending their money to go out and do things, and would be busy with things.

It's cool if you like to sit on your ass, but don't fucking tell me you're broke when I want to go do something. Give him a fucking break.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531486 -

Read my last post.

Not the one where I changed the quotes, the one after that.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531493 -

Find some stoners that like to go out and do things when they're stoned?
I know loads, it's great.
Your pretty high up on your horse criticizing their happiness in life when you don't even seem that happy yourself.
I used to hang out with a group of stoners like the ones you describe, i simply don't hang out with them any more, works pretty good for me.


--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531501 -

Yeah that wasn't there when I responded.

Like I said though, it can be hard to just up and find new friends, especially depending on your interests.

"I simply don't hang out with them anymore." That's great, but if I like my friends I don't want to simply not hang out with them anymore.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531510 -

vandago said:
More than half of the people I hang out with are still more focused on [buttfucking] before they have money to actually go out and fucking do something.


I'm sick of anytime I call someone to go somewhere that might result in more then just [buttfucking and circle jerks], they are too broke to even drive down the road.

I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on [lube and dildos] then actually go out and enjoy life.  It's a fucking shame.

Some of the best friends I have, that are always enjoyable to hang out with, will barely even leave their [silly little house] anymore because "gas cost too much".  Yet they always have a [new buttpartner] in front of them and a [dildo].......even tho the price of [dildos is a lot]........but of course [buttfucking] has a more promising payout then actually being happy in life.


Fuck [buttfuckers].

End rant.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10531515 -

:ilold:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531522 -

jewunit said:
Yeah that wasn't there when I responded.

Like I said though, it can be hard to just up and find new friends, especially depending on your interests.

"I simply don't hang out with them anymore." That's great, but if I like my friends I don't want to simply not hang out with them anymore.



Then explain your situation man. Force them to go out, that is what I do.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531527 -

Quote:
See how stupid his rant is?



hahaha you really made me realize how idiotic it really is to tell someone else how live even if its smoking weed. Time to smoke some purple deadly koosh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531532 -

:bongroll:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531537 -

he isnt  telling other people how to live he is complaining about being let down by people who prioritize their life and ambitions on buying a sack of weed they could easily grow themselves and have cash to do other things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531539 -

Dug a Sprogie said:
Quote:
See how stupid his rant is?



hahaha you really made me realize how idiotic it really is to tell someone else how live even if its smoking weed. Time to smoke some purple deadly koosh



Funny, I don't think he once told someone how to live their life.

I mean jesus christ give him a break for getting frustrated.

Sometimes it's impossible to post something here without every jumping all over your back, it's a little ridiculous.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: roby000]
    #10531563 -

roby000 said:
he isnt  telling other people how to live he is complaining about being let down by people who prioritize their life and ambitions on buying a sack of weed they could easily grow themselves and have cash to do other things.



Being "let down" by someone else's priorities? So they have to live up to his godly standards? i think not

:stoner:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531569 -

jewunit said:
Funny, I don't think he once told someone how to live their life.

I mean jesus christ give him a break for getting frustrated.

Sometimes it's impossible to post something here without every jumping all over your back, it's a little ridiculous.



Im not jumping on anyone's back. If you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than you then maybe you shouldn't talk to anyone? lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531587 -

Believe it or not you're not the only person who posted in this thread or posts in these forums. You also called his post idiotic essentially, so don't feed me the bullshit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531633 -

Dug a Sprogie said:
roby000 said:
he isnt  telling other people how to live he is complaining about being let down by people who prioritize their life and ambitions on buying a sack of weed they could easily grow themselves and have cash to do other things.



Being "let down" by someone else's priorities? So they have to live up to his godly standards? i think not

:stoner:



yeah let down,  when you want to go and roll with your friends somewhere and they are constantly unwilling or unable to get off the couch and put down the pipe their priorities are conflicting with your own.    in such a case it results in what is known as a let down. 

his standards hardly seem "godly" however i guess they might seem hard to live up to, if all you focus on are drugs and self gratification.  I know it might seem "judgemental" to inform some one as stubborn as yourself, that basic human relationships to include friendship are never one sided, and if you are in a one sided relationship you are either thinking of leaving or being the user.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: roby000]
    #10531667 -

Theres only 2 things you could really do

1. Stop hanging out with them.

2. Try to change who they are. Tell them they are wasting their time and explain to them eveything you've told us.....

But I think its wrong to try to change someone for your benefit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10531678 -

You could also kill them.

Just throwing that out there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531774 -

vandago said:
More than half of the people I hang out with are still more focused on paying for weed before they have money to actually go out and fucking do something.



what would you rather them spend their money on, the new iphone? or maybe nine dollars for a shitty movie?
its their money, let them spend it how they want. and stop being suck a prick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10531782 -

Yes, because the only things to spend money on are drugs or iPhones and "shitty movies."


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* The Ultimate Drug Addict Toolbar beta..
( 1 2 all )
DigitalDuality 2,625 21 05/17/04 11:47 PM
by Hooty
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,464 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Addicted to your computer Anonymous 2,674 19 06/09/13 03:20 PM
by Eggtimer
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,019 topic views. 2 members, 75 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.