Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm sick of drug addicted losers.
    #10531254 -

More than half of the people I hang out with are still more focused on paying for weed before they have money to actually go out and fucking do something.


I'm sick of anytime I call someone to go somewhere that might result in more then just weed and video games, they are too broke to even drive down the road.

I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on pills and weed then actually go out and enjoy life.  It's a fucking shame.

Some of the best friends I have, that are always enjoyable to hang out with, will barely even leave their house anymore because "gas cost too much".  Yet they always have a sack of weed in front of them and a pill.......even tho the price of weed is 60 an 8th for good dank now, and pills are ungodly expensive........but of course addiction has a more promising payout then actually being happy in life.


Fuck stoners.

End rant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531263 -

But wait, doesn't it depend on what the person likes to do? What is your alternative to hanging around, smoking weed and playing video games? I would rather do that a million times over than waste money at a bar.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Rocker232]
    #10531271 -

i happen to like broke crackwhores.. but thats just me.. :blowme:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531277 -

Get some friends that don't do drugs so you have a balance.

That's what I do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531290 -

These are my exact feelings right now. I've all but stopped smoking weed, and it's annoying now seeing all my friends come over and just want to smoke weed, 24/7, and play video games. I'm so BORED of it.

What can ya do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10531295 -

Mandrake said:
Get some friends that don't do drugs so you have a balance.

That's what I do.



w3rd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Brugman]
    #10531299 -

That is why I want it to finally stop raining here, I'd much rather smoke my herb outside. Got a little bit of sunshine yesterday and it was a great time.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531319 -

vandago said:
I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on pills and weed then actually go out and enjoy life.  It's a fucking shame.




Maybe... that IS how they enjoy life.

Maybe they think you're lame for wanting to go out.

Why does it really matter what you're doing, as long as you're having a good time with friends.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531340 -

Me too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: vandago]
    #10531354 -

Well you sure came to the right place :rolleyes:


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: Solemente]
    #10531361 -

Pills of what exactly? Codeine? Oxycodone? Milk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531367 -

Because sitting around smoking weed with friends isn't always a good time with friends for some people.

It pisses me off when my friends who smoke make plans, then fucking smoke before because they want to be high and then don't do what we planned. God I hate that shit so much, but I am pretty used to it now.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531399 -

Seen so many old friends get dumb as shit from too many drugs. Now they are fiends and not friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531424 -

I feel like it can be a waste of time to nothing when I am with friends- because I enjoy doing that alone -  choose my own music, save my weed stash- but something like hiking, going out, skateboarding or playing music I love doing with friends when I'm high  :syringe: just some thoughts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531431 -

jewunit said:
Because sitting around smoking weed with friends isn't always a good time with friends for some people.




Then... he could do something else.  Meet new people.

No one is forcing him to hang out with these kids and have a lame old time smoking weed all night :rolleyes:

The point of my post is he shouldn't criticize his friends for doing what they enjoy.  Replace all the drug references with "snowboarding" and its still him bitching about his friends doing something he doesn't want to do.



--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531449 -

They're still friends though.

And if their excuse is they're too broke, then I think it's a legit complaint. If they said "I'm not interested" then it's a different story.

It sucks wanting to do shit when your friends don't want to. It's not always easy to just go make new friends who are gonna click with you and do what you want to do.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: jewunit]
    #10531457 -

vandago said:
More than half of the people I hang out with are still more focused on [snowboarding] before they have money to actually go out and fucking do something.


I'm sick of anytime I call someone to go somewhere that might result in more then just [snowboarding and drinking], they are too broke to even drive down the road.

I can't believe more people would rather waste their money on [snowsuits and boards] then actually go out and enjoy life.  It's a fucking shame.

Some of the best friends I have, that are always enjoyable to hang out with, will barely even leave their [snowy hills] anymore because "gas cost too much".  Yet they always have a [new snowsuit] in front of them and a [beer].......even tho the price of [snowsuits is a lot]........but of course [boarding] has a more promising payout then actually being happy in life.


Fuck [snowboarders].

End rant.



See how stupid his rant is?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531461 -

I am also sick of being around people with that attitude on life.

To each their own, but i keep my distance these days.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10531466 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm sick of drug addicted losers. [Re: PDU]
    #10531476 -

I mean, don't get me wrong.

I also don't like hanging out with people who have no ambition beyond getting high and playing video games every day.  People who always have no gas, no money in their accounts, who crash at other people's houses for months, who sell their plasma for money to buy weed.

So I just don't hang out with them anymore, because their lives feel like black holes that suck all life and ambition in, with no hope for escape.

But I don't get all worked up about it, I just find different friends.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* The Ultimate Drug Addict Toolbar beta..
( 1 2 all )
DigitalDuality 2,625 21 05/17/04 11:47 PM
by Hooty
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,464 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,837 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Addicted to your computer Anonymous 2,674 19 06/09/13 03:20 PM
by Eggtimer
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,019 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 293 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.