Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #10430927 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10430933 -

Money gets cool shit.
Sorry dude.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: jewunit]
    #10430975 -

i really do hate the idea of money, but theres no way around it, weve fucked up life on this planet too far.

the only thing that could possibly work is a nuclear holocost physically destroying the paper bills, then we would be left with only certain commodities. orrrr we could pull a fallout and use bottlecaps?


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10430978 -

dr_gonz said:
money money money money.




Seems like you are the one with money on your mind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10430994 -

There are many different ways of looking at it.

A pragmatist would say money is energy, it gets you things you need and is a valid representation of work converted to paper in exchange for goods.

A dreamer would say money is an unnecessary burden and that we need to do away with it

A realist might say that money is necessary for survival, but it's a lot of fuckiing bullshit to have to deal with.

Either way fuck the banks and fuck debt.
There's nothing inherently wrong with "money" per se..  it's a good idea.
until you start attaching 'Debt" to it and bargaining for peoples souls, then that system becomes pure evil.
and then valuing people on their "worth". How does the football player make billions while a teacher barely scrapes by?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Shroomism]
    #10431011 -

I'm not into anything material so I'm saved there at least. Money gets me food, entertainment and Marijuana.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: jewunit]
    #10431023 -

jewunit said:
Money gets cool shit.




--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: deCypher]
    #10431029 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10431039 -

The jew knows.


--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10431044 -

Love money and the things it buys.. Love to travel, love to eat, love to drink and love to live... All of it costs money... Money is necessary.. It translates services into a way to trade better. I'm also glad I live in a country where my services cost alot of money.. Bit I do feel bad for kids in India who get $1 a year for making soccer balls.. The world needs ditch diggers is what my father always said.. Cruel but very very ture...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Shroomism]
    #10431046 -

Shroomism said:
There are many different ways of looking at it.

A pragmatist would say money is energy, it gets you things you need and is a valid representation of work converted to paper in exchange for goods.

A dreamer would say money is an unnecessary burden and that we need to do away with it

A realist might say that money is necessary for survival, but it's a lot of fuckiing bullshit to have to deal with.

Either way fuck the banks and fuck debt.
There's nothing inherently wrong with "money" per se..  it's a good idea.
until you start attaching 'Debt" to it and bargaining for peoples souls, then that system becomes pure evil.
and then valuing people on their "worth". How does the football player make billions while a teacher barely scrapes by?



this


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Shroomism]
    #10431125 -

Shroomism said: How does the football player make billions while a teacher barely scrapes by?



Supply & Demand.  It always has been, always will be.  And who is that wage determined by?  The everyday citizen.  We value our sports teams exponentially more than we value our schools.  We'll pay $100 for tickets, $50 for food, $75 on beer, and $20 on parking to go to a football game (just one game, mind you).  But we throw hissy fits when our taxes go up $80/yr to help pay for teachers & school supplies.

Supply, and Demand.

Quote:
Shroomism said:
Either way fuck the banks and fuck debt.
There's nothing inherently wrong with "money" per se..  it's a good idea.
until you start attaching 'Debt" to it and bargaining for peoples souls, then that system becomes pure evil.



I don't think there's anything wrong with debt either.  As long as it's approached, used, and dealt with in a mature and timely manner.  Once again, it is the human element that turns this perfectly reasonable idea into a overly-manipulated phenomenon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: memes]
    #10431132 -

Or a, pay me or I blow your face off mentality.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Shroomism]
    #10431149 -

Yeah, that too I guess :shrug:


Either way - humans fuck shit up.  It's not money, or drugs, or alcohol, or video games, or movies, or the music we listen to that cause us to fuck ourselves over.  It's us.  Just like the Cisco commercials say:  The Human Element

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Shroomism]
    #10431153 -

money represents necessity and it is a necessity that humans hypnotize themselves to necessity.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: twighead]
    #10431283 -

Money has gotten us where we are today, for better and worse.
But there are many of us who can't shake the feeling that there must be a better way to do things around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: Lynnch]
    #10431442 -

Money=freedom

I like freedom and therefore I like money.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10431458 -

Ha how many worlds have you seen?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10431475 -

dr_gonz said:
:monopoly:



how appropriate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen a world so hypnotized by money... including most of you [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10431479 -

Money ah money and
Friend ah friend
I not put no money
Before my brethren

Money, its a crime.
Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,451 34 04/05/05 10:58 AM
by In(di)go
* The Official Smoke Ganja with Shroomism Thread ?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,968 49 05/21/06 09:37 AM
by domite
* The Shroomism Fund - Free Shroomism!
( 1 2 3 all )
geokillsA 8,408 57 10/29/04 11:12 AM
by Lightningfractal
* college football Help on the Way 1,018 13 11/21/04 12:30 PM
by Prodijal_Son
* Do you believe in hypnotism? VoidOfsPg 1,455 18 11/03/05 11:50 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Shroomism just got ARRESTED
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Adamist 15,636 154 10/28/04 10:37 AM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Has anybody on the Shroomery studied hypnotism??? Ego Death 666 6 04/02/05 02:23 PM
by kronnyQ
* Fantasy Football - Victory Can Be Sweet taco 421 0 01/08/05 11:13 PM
by taco

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,756 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.