Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Benzedrex
    #10426155 -

I bought a benzedrex inhaler earlier from walgreen's, removed the cotton from inside the inhaler, chopped it up and parachuted and then chased it with some red bull to eliminate the taste.

Just gonna listen to some techno, blaze ganj, and enjoy the ride! :tripping:

What are y'all up to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426178 -

blazing on benzedrex is fun as fuck... you'll understand what i mean but try smoking right when one of the 'waves' hits you, its so awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: suburbanned]
    #10426187 -

All of the reports I've read started off great and then devolved into stomach cramps and vomiting.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426195 -

well i've never had either :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426196 -

We shall see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426202 -

Fuck yeah, Benzedrex is amazing.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426204 -

How effective is this?  Have you done it before?  I heard its alot like methamphetamine.  Somebody told me you can extract the chemical out as a crystal and vaporize like meth as well.  Are you getting any negative side affects? let us know how it go's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426206 -

report back :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: deCypher]
    #10426210 -

T + 45 min and I'm experiencing some mild euphoria, tingling sensations in my hands, feet, and face, and my concentration is definitely increased. Thus far it's pretty fucking sweet. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426248 -

For 7.34$, this is worth it. Dammmmnnnnn. :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426253 -

its over the counter?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: fee]
    #10426254 -

yes


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10426260 -

ive never heard of this before


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: fee]
    #10426266 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426275 -

T + 1 hr and I'm feeling GREAT. I'd say this is comparable to about .15-.175g of molly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426280 -

I hate Benzedrex inhalors.  That high is sooooo dirty, fuck that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10426285 -

vigilant_mind said:
T + 1 hr and I'm feeling GREAT. I'd say this is comparable to about .15-.175g of molly.



I ingested 2 inhalers once and the peak took six hours to arrive, followed by six hours of descent.  It rivaled MDMA, coke, and meth in terms of euphoria IMO.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: deCypher]
    #10426297 -

I hate burping on it, you can smell/taste whatever was in those cottons....  :projectile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: deCypher]
    #10426298 -

deCypher said:
vigilant_mind said:
T + 1 hr and I'm feeling GREAT. I'd say this is comparable to about .15-.175g of molly.



I ingested 2 inhalers once and the peak took six hours to arrive, followed by six hours of descent.  It rivaled MDMA, coke, and meth in terms of euphoria IMO.



Im going to have to try this sometime :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10426437 -

It is menthol and lavender in the cotton that makes it taste like shit... The comedown is shitty though and my friend felt like shit for like the whole day after we tried it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is the only resource for Propylhexedrine "BENZEDREX"
( 1 2 all )
Sprinkles69 4,603 27 09/30/14 02:35 AM
by deCypher
* Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers
( 1 2 3 all )
xbloodwhipx 9,835 45 07/01/14 10:54 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* thinking about Propylhexedrine aka (Benzedrex) evileye001 4,087 11 07/28/13 01:24 AM
by Ok amoismis
* benzedrex
( 1 2 3 all )
Alexestalex 7,205 54 03/04/15 12:41 PM
by spixce
* So I've heard a lot of things about this benzedrex inhaler.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 7,685 36 03/24/09 09:07 PM
by Knifey Mcstab
* I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube.
( 1 2 all )
whatsgrimace 6,239 29 06/28/14 06:26 PM
by BlackWidow
* benzedrex in aus Jufin 8,466 9 03/20/09 12:35 AM
by suburbanned
* Benzedrex inhaler
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AmericanPsycho 8,847 60 03/25/09 06:04 PM
by hpi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,516 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.