Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread)
    #10344805 -

What's for dinner?



--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Cepheus]
    #10344814 -

You're having a skillet full of vomit for dinner?


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Geomancer]
    #10344825 -

it does look like vomit, nasty, or some severe diahriaha. damn bro did you really eat that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #10344833 -

That looks good.  I'm colorblind, but is it some sort of south Asian dish?


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Society]
    #10344848 -

Its a modified madras, its pretty much tomato, cumin, chilli, coriander & lentils, with some potatoes and a little chicken (I'm poor).

So now that we've established that I'm eating vomit, what you guys eating :grin:?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Society]
    #10344854 -



chicken parm


--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Cepheus]
    #10344879 -

Probably just order a pizza so I can have some food in my gut before I go out to imbibe some beverages.


Edit;

Figured I should add a picture, this being the pictorial thread and all...




--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Edited by Geomancer (05/15/09 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Geomancer]
    #10344946 -



damn college


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Kanos]
    #10344950 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #10345007 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: Cleansing Posts



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Coffee]
    #10345431 -

I think I'm done for the day after visiting the "FEAR FACTOR CHALLENGE" at my college.

I had:











The nasty looking duck eggs actually weren't bad. They tasted like normal eggs boiled in an enormous vat of fish to me, which isn't bad if you like eggs and fish. Though I noticed it tasted way better in small chunks, because having a big amount of jellied egg that tastes like fish is very nauseating.

About durian. I've tried it before in a couple of different forms and have never like it. This time, they had the actual big ass piece of fruit like in the picture. At first it was nasty. Then it became a little better. And then I ate some I had sitting out in the heat for like an hour and 30 minutes and LOVED it. It tasted great, and like some kind of moderately flavored vanilla ice cream (which I can't have).

Some of the things pictured here aren't even weird to me and I didn't bother mentioning the cooked baby squid with pineapple (Pas mal, pas mal) and the Kim Chee. I was hoping they would have balut but they didn't. Guess I'll have to try that later. Maybe I'll make sausage out of it with pig intestines!


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10345540 -

I had 2 raw eggs, ratatouille, and edamame.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Society]
    #10345550 -

french toast...not much in the fridge, its time for grocery shopping, i saw eggs, i saw bread, i went for it.

and it was good.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: supra]
    #10345729 -

Chicken Caesar salad with wasabi crutons, bacon bits, tomatoes and a bit of rasberry vineagrette.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: supra]
    #10345731 -

I had polish sausage, but I could go for a heaping plate of haggis right now. :drunk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10345824 -




ohhhh nooooez. this shit tastes like urine.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) *DELETED* [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #10345855 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: Cleansing Posts



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Coffee]
    #10346053 -

Well i had wendys but i just got done feeding BONO his dinner




apparently all he wanted was "the Biddy"


--------------------
this is what the world is for, making electricity- MGMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: pookiehead]
    #10346214 -

looks good OP? I had pork chops, garlic bread, some steamed onions an some sweeten bake beans.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread) [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10346287 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* LNC DMTGnome 747 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* What does a colorblind person see while on DMT? NlightNme 3,203 16 11/10/10 10:18 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* One fresh 38.5g EQ for dinner! longshot 1,077 5 01/19/06 12:44 PM
by DNKYD
* Projectile Cat Vomit Repton 524 0 10/08/04 10:19 AM
by Repton
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,272 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.