Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: ozsultan]
    #10288870 -

My dick is still bigger than all of that shit put together, niggaz!!!11!!!1!!!111+1009!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: samba_lightning]
    #10289789 -

samba_lightning said:
DimensionX said:
In the fifth pic down the sun is shown in comparison to our solar system. It looks kind of big, is the sun really that large?



yeh im sure thats wrong, the suns biiiiig, but it aint 1/4 the size of the solar system surely



That pic of all the planets and the sun are drawn to scale, size wise, not distance wise.

In that pic, the planets are not shown in there relative orbits.
They are bunched together to show you how big the sun is compared to the planets.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: niteowl]
    #10290022 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: ozsultan]
    #10290066 -

One thing I'm really amazed at:

How shitty the hubble telescope looks.  Seriously, it looks like a big crappy tin can that we put into space.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: badchad]
    #10290086 -

That big, crappy tin can is the protection for the cool, advanced stuff that is inside it


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: badchad]
    #10290178 -

badchad said:
One thing I'm really amazed at:

How shitty the hubble telescope looks.  Seriously, it looks like a big crappy tin can that we put into space.



one mans trash is another mans treasure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10290402 -

"Hubble Deep Field - Most Important Image Ever Taken"



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: Goomba]
    #10290486 -

Goomba said:
Synesthetic said:
ThirdEyeOpening said:
yes


sun = 1,400,000 KM

Earth = 39,000 KM



roughly



The sun's a lot more than 3 times our size..



Oh man, I hope this was a joke.



HAHA, me too.

And with those numbers thats ~36x our size

And my numbers are a bit off.

Sun = 1,390,000 km

Earth = 12,700 km

so that's ~109x larger than earth


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: ozsultan]
    #10290587 -

that was seriously badd ass!


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #10290714 -

Dude, why didn't ever tell me Uranus was so big? :rimshot:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10320526 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #10320545 -

Can you imagine the pix we are gonna get from it now :crazy2:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: niteowl]
    #10320555 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very cool, trippy, LARGE picture that I think you'll all enjoy [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #10320646 -

Yea, thats gonna be :awebig:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . AnonymousRabbit 1,229 8 05/11/09 04:36 PM
by Big_Whoop
* How fuckin trippy is this. fjbk47985 920 11 08/10/03 01:26 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Hubble Deep Field and Ultra Deep Field Images EndlessNameless 463 1 11/05/06 01:01 PM
by angryshroom
* Telescopes/. JaRRn 1,176 10 02/14/05 07:10 AM
by niteowl
* anyone enjoi the deftones.....then read......... defsk8tone 1,100 7 04/28/03 12:47 AM
by SoundsOfWar
* The Hubble Ultra Deep Field >IN 3D< Frost 828 12 08/15/09 08:25 PM
by Green_T
* Replacing the Hubble Coaster 600 8 08/17/08 11:51 PM
by PhanTomCat
* cool space/ hubble pics? kintos 315 0 06/15/07 11:33 PM
by kintos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,600 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.