Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wifi question.
    #10275911 -

lets say I had a wifi usb antenna was hooked to a server computer that is acting as a router. if you had the right antenna and ouldn't you create your own private wifi network. What if I wanted it to cover like 7 km in all directions, is there an antenna like that that would allow that kind of distance?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wifi question. [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #10276091 -

sure, at&t has them every where.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wifi question. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #10277501 -

WHat kind of equipment is required to do this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wifi question. [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #10277759 -

a crane, prolly a front end loader, cement truck, 8 ft. tall winch.  u basically would have to build one of those huge red and white antennas that u see towering hundreds of feet over forest.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wifi question. [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #10278280 -



--------------------
shroomery.
not even once.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WIFI - Any idea how I can increase the internet connection on my WIFI?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 3,132 22 10/04/05 08:03 PM
by Rustifer
* Build your own WiFi access point daba 1,346 9 07/08/04 07:13 AM
by Seuss
* HD Antenna? Konnrade 684 3 03/20/07 08:37 PM
by Konnrade
* Man Arrested For Leeching WiFi DiploidM 2,031 19 08/26/07 02:31 AM
by delta9
* Monitoring my wifi Nashbar 1,089 6 03/27/07 08:10 PM
by delta9
* VoIP , WIFI/WImax and all that jazz......? Simisu 761 5 07/08/06 05:35 AM
by Simisu
* Building a Bi-quad wifi dish ZippoZM 1,181 3 10/26/08 03:58 AM
by Seuss
* I Have a Tech Question About WiFi
( 1 2 all )
blueberry d 3,563 28 11/12/08 06:00 PM
by supra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
526 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.