Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash.
    #10274798 -

yeah, about a year ago I started collecting every couch i could find on the side of the road in the little college town i live in. The plan was to move them into my house eventually, in the mean time they stayed in my GF's basement.

so for a year they sat at my Gf's and my houses, getting older, and dirtier than they were when i first took em out of the trash.

today i listed them online, and had well over 20 calls, and sold 2 couches, and 3 arm chairs for $15 each and got paid $15 for delivery on one of the sales.

$90, for trash.

I think that im  going to go into business doing this :smile:

capitalism at its finest!


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10274803 -

Do whatcha gotta do to make that bank! :highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10274804 -

:thumbup: good game

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10274812 -

sweet, I hear going through dumpsters at colleges are a good place to look for stuff that's practically new

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10274819 -

You shop at curby's too? . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ganjababy]
    #10274823 -

You could write a book with all of these ideas you come up with and use! Not that you'd want to, but I sure as hell would want a copy :grin:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ganjababy]
    #10274824 -

You should use eBay because of the rating system... Will make it easier to do business as you gain a better reputation.


--------------------


Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10275035 -

Ever tried looking on Craigslist at the free section? My buddy does that shit,sometimes someone will just be giving away something thats still halfway decent,and he will go get it,and sometimes pawn it or just put a for sale ad for the same thing on CL. He actually makes some decent money doing this in his spare time.

Ive heard the saying before "one mans junk is another mans treasure".

Crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ganjababy]
    #10275046 -

ganjababy said:
sweet, I hear going through dumpsters at colleges are a good place to look for stuff that's practically new



Fuck yes.
I've furnished entire apartments with perfectly fine stuff that way. Hit them as the semester ends. Private schools are best.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10275142 -

Capatalistc nomad said:
$90, for trash.





sounds like Enron circa 2000.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: MrBump]
    #10275150 -

Major props to you man! I've sold things I've gotten out of the
trash for cash!
I like to think of myself as a middle man, helping one find something from
another.

Plus it is fun. I do this with old computers/tech stuff all the time!


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made $90 today, selling couches I found in the trash. [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10275248 -

vinsue said:
You shop at curby's too? . . . :peace:



haha

I get free stuff off craigslist, crazy the stuff people give away. Especially valuable free horse poo.


--------------------


Perception is delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,562 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* Not gonna sell 1 of my beer mugs YouEnjoyMyself 1,986 17 06/22/04 05:13 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* God.....I hate trash RandalFlagg 897 4 04/24/05 12:03 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* just found 3 moniters in the dumpster Phychotron 1,234 13 10/31/04 07:40 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* i'm gonna sell my beer mugs. YouEnjoyMyself 1,581 9 06/20/04 09:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* www.craigslist.com anyone?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,592 20 04/28/05 03:56 PM
by Roadkill
* i'm more white trash then you will ever be
( 1 2 3 all )
moog 3,679 48 02/19/05 05:27 PM
by BrAiN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
603 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.