Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Cubie]
    #10242775 -

I think that is the second time I've heard that here today. Some people are so sensitive! I think we hurt his feelings. Fucking loser!


--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: schutzemdown]
    #10242781 -

He will prolly make a puppet. Noone can willfully leave the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Cubie]
    #10242794 -

It won't be his first one.

Remember that dumb Boxxy shit.

I am a dumbass.

I always believe it at first. :cruelworld:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10242810 -

you seriously thought that was that bitch boxxy???

lol gullible


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: shadyy]
    #10242829 -

:rofl:  srsly?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10242854 -

:ilold: boxxy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: shadyy]
    #10242890 -

I never heard of Boxxy before that, and I am still not sure what Boxxy is, a Youtube star I'm assuming.

Yeah, I was welcoming her to the Shroomery and asking where she stays at and all that shit! :lol:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10242908 -

lol yeah she's some dumb bitch on youtube..why somebody would pose as her is beyond me


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: shadyy]
    #10242920 -

I just watched her video.

That's crazy.

I was spitting game to a 14 year old.  :uhoh:

She looks 18.

:hansen:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10242929 -

Dude she looks 13.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10242940 -

You see the glass half empty, my friend.

Innocent until proven guilty.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10242946 -

Dude :hitit:



:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: tpihkal]
    #10242959 -

You might some Xanax for her. :drooling:

Sleeping Tushy FTW!


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: tpihkal]
    #10242961 -

tpihkal said:
Dude :hitit:



:lol:



me 2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10242964 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
You might some Xanax for her. :drooling:

Sleeping Tushy FTW!



:ilold: sleepin tush huh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Cubie]
    #10242973 -

You seen that website?

God, the internet has uncovered fetishes I would have never known I had otherwise.  :whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Cubie]
    #10242983 -

Anyone who opts out of ratings or has that stupid signature saying, "None of anything i say is real" crap can shove off for all i care. I would start just putting those people on my ignore list, but then i just get confused in threads where people are responding to seemingly nothing.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Kada]
    #10242999 -

Yeah, I don't ignore people either, because I like to be able to defend my smartass honor, Danielson.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10243077 -

i am also anti ignore. for the same reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Troll Under The Bridge [Re: Cubie]
    #10243086 -

Cubie said:
i am also anti ignore. for the same reasons.



:werd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bridge trolls scattass 630 0 07/16/06 02:00 AM
by scattass
* Broke? Take acid and become a bridge troll! DNKYD 1,421 9 07/14/06 12:33 PM
by musicturkey
* Sarah Palin, makes me wish I was a bridge KickleM 569 2 09/16/08 01:24 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Mystery of canine ?suicides? at eerie bridge RandalFlagg 988 1 03/07/05 07:24 PM
by usefulidiot
* If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 2,275 27 12/27/07 11:22 PM
by LayYouIn
* The Bridge WakeboardrB 679 8 02/08/08 06:30 PM
by 5150
* Major bridge collapse - Minneapolis I35 W Nashbar 875 9 08/01/07 09:09 PM
by Syle
* Chuck Norris will soon become a bridge blink 820 5 08/01/06 10:11 AM
by Bard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,531 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.