Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
think this chick likes me or something?
    #10234743 -

I was chillin at a friends house and theres this chick over there that i have met twice. anyways i forgot her name and she got mad at me. Why would she fuckin care that much? think she likes me or some shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10234803 -

Is that all your "relationship" has amounted to thus far?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10235000 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10235001 -

:lolz0rz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10235019 -

Good thing its anonymous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10235083 -

i doubt the fact that she is female has anything to do with it.
most people dislike it (male or female) when you have been introduced and forget their name next time you meet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10235140 -

What the fuck is this, junior high?

My god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10235233 -

I forgot this girl's name four times. Everytime I met her she asked me if I remembered her name.
I hate it how chicks put so much weight on trivial shit like that. Same goes for birthdays. I remember my own and that's about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10235247 -

Anonymous #6 said:
What the fuck is this, junior high?

My god.



reading through the forum list, i'd say it probably is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10235993 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
What the fuck is this, junior high?

My god.



reading through the forum list, i'd say it probably is.



I troll here from time to time...I can only hope other dudes are doing the same :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10236159 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I was chillin at a friends house and theres this chick over there that i have met twice. anyways i forgot her name and she got mad at me. Why would she fuckin care that much? think she likes me or some shit?



Anonymous #2 said:
Is that all your "relationship" has amounted to thus far?



Seriously, you've met her twice and you don't remember her name.

Why do you think this chick likes you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10236354 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I was chillin at a friends house and theres this chick over there that i have met twice. anyways i forgot her name and she got mad at me. Why would she fuckin care that much? think she likes me or some shit?



Anonymous #2 said:
Is that all your "relationship" has amounted to thus far?



Seriously, you've met her twice and you don't remember her name.

Why do you think this chick likes you?



I don't really i was thinking that it might be a possibility because she got mad at me because after seeing her twice in my whole life i didn't remember her name.

I was asking because i hoped some chick on here would have some advice, but im starting to think that there are no girls on the internet.
funny thing is i remember her name now that im not drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10236411 -

Dude girls get pissed off at the most random shit.

I don't think you can just read into it like that.

It sounds to me like you are interested in her though. You should call her up and apologize and ask her out for some lunch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10236435 -

she totally wants you
next time you see her whip your dick out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10236455 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10236462 -

you're so dangerous and you're totally not a loser :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10237364 -

:hatsoff:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10237373 -

OP, was she drunk? Drunk women are fucking stupid.

I was harrassed by a group of drunk women friday night. I biking, and at a stoplight, i obviously stopped. On the sidewalk were these three incredibly drunk blonde girls. One of them yelled "HEY BOY! HEY CUTE BOY!" and turned to her friend and yelled "DO U WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BOY ON THE BIKE?!?!?" and when the light turned green i started to go and she yells "THANKS A LOT BOY, THANKS A FUCKING LOT"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10237435 -

Anonymous #10 said:
OP, was she drunk? Drunk women are fucking stupid.

I was harrassed by a group of drunk women friday night. I biking, and at a stoplight, i obviously stopped. On the sidewalk were these three incredibly drunk blonde girls. One of them yelled "HEY BOY! HEY CUTE BOY!" and turned to her friend and yelled "DO U WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BOY ON THE BIKE?!?!?" and when the light turned green i started to go and she yells "THANKS A LOT BOY, THANKS A FUCKING LOT"



God I hate random people yelling to me on the street.

I can never quite hear them, and always assume its something like "hey faggot get a haircut."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: think this chick likes me or something? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10237456 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* So I got a PM from a mod who shall remain egoless
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,400 24 09/09/07 11:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Can't control my anger Anonymous 292 8 07/27/13 05:57 PM
by Anonymous
* prices of mushrooms Anonymous 747 12 11/24/07 03:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Can cops bust you if someone you knows simply goes to the cops and dobs you in?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,413 27 07/01/10 06:48 PM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
738 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.