Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Any photographers in here??
    #10229505 -

I got a Fujifilm Finepix (s2000) and i know for a fact its got a lot more features / settings than I know about. Even if you dont have this exact same camera, i'd still like to know how to go about changing up the settings for a wider range of outcomes. Misplaced the manual, which isn't all bad cuz i bet some of you gentlemen and dime pieces alike can lend a helping hand

Feel free to post pictures as a guide or example of what your trying to convey. Might post some of my work as well if your extra extra subliminally launched like the exo-skeletans that you are! muahaha


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10229524 -

F-stop
shutter speed
macros

find em.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10229530 -

im not really a photographer, but if i see a treeline or a sunset that i like, ill shoot it.

ive got the fujufilm finepix Z. its nothin special. 7.2MP and a 3X zoom.

as far as modes go, its got several (museum, party, beach, etc...) but i always have it on manual so i can change the settings as i please.

just spend some time fucking around with it. thats how i learned how to use mine.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10229538 -

I have the S1000 :laugh:, I totally dig it.  Got it for 114$.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: proud_republican]
    #10229560 -

Is there anything in particular you're looking to photograph/styles of photography you want to learn? I have a Fujifilm Finepix s1000 and I think I've got most of it figured out.


--------------------
Problem, officer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10229577 -

JesusYodiHomeboy said:
i bet some of you gentlemen and dime pieces alike can lend a helping hand



dime pieces? guido much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10229578 -

you should be able to google the manual in PDF format

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10229581 -

i dabble in photography sometimessss

:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: Coaster]
    #10230620 -

^^ very, VERY cool pipe coaster

yah ill shoot you a PM right quick Goomba


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10230725 -





I bought a nikon d60 then bought a super nice macro lens for it and I am still working my way up the learning curve on it.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #10230776 -

I wish I had a macro lens... I've got a d40.

Some things to know about digital cameras:

The picture of the flower is the "Macro" setting. Which basically means you can take pictures up super closer.

The Mountain is for landscapes and such.

And there should be a setting with the picture showing some kind of motion. This is to take quicker pictures so things in motion appear still.



My Flickr.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10230832 -

got some talented ones in here i see...

*Impressive, they are* <--passed along from Yoda himself. thats right.. jedi, bitches


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10230875 -

i see in the manual that the finepix has a whole bundle of scene modes (night, portrait, snow, beach, museum, flower, etc) but the only one of these ive ever seen on the camera is the portrait one. when i go to 'SP' mode, it takes a PORTRAIT picture. how do i scroll along to get to the other scene modes????????????????


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any photographers in here?? [Re: JesusYodiHomeboy]
    #10233468 -

we need more comments / users posting their brilliant photography!!!


--------------------
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the National Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone here a proffesional photographer? Hakim0777 668 11 09/10/09 02:23 PM
by gENERIX
* Do people not respect photography?
( 1 2 all )
bbl337 2,299 34 10/20/10 05:26 PM
by Arden
* Photography.. Where Is Life 1,073 11 02/22/18 07:02 AM
by Harbour
* photography?
( 1 2 3 all )
Legend 4,302 49 10/15/10 10:02 PM
by Legend
* Any pro/semi-pro photographers or videographers in here?
( 1 2 all )
kanglow 1,766 36 04/13/10 04:08 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Explain profesional photography to me kakashi68 728 7 02/13/14 04:00 PM
by JohnnieYen
* What do you guys think of photography assignments/challenges for the forum? Maverick 641 5 10/27/09 12:32 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* Has anybody gone to photography school here? SprewellSleeve 361 6 10/13/14 06:21 PM
by Everlong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
584 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.