Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED*
    #10206473 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206492 -

I'd go for bong. I'm not a gambler.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Gumby]
    #10206506 -

same here.

and i also love bongs.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10206512 -

Bongs a billion times over, why put money down on non tangible things?


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206514 -

"Gambling is a tax on stupidity"-Winston Churchill

Don't mean to preach but if gambling was an easy way to make money everybody would be doing it and the casino's wouldn't be worth billions.  Gambling is very real and compulsive addiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED* [Re: Gumby]
    #10206533 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206540 -

I'd do neither, so STAL


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206544 -

Coffee said:
It's a extremely entertaining hobby.  Poker theory/probability is where it's at.



But how is it a hobby? If you go and drop a bunch of money and leave with nothing what have you gained? Take up a hobby that isn't so expensive I'd say :smile:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206551 -

I'm not a gambler (I'll play games of poker where everybody tosses in 5 bucks and get chips worth 25 cents or something to keep it interesting, but that's about it), so I would definitely go for the bong.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED* [Re: Rocker232]
    #10206560 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206594 -

Coffee said:
It's a extremely entertaining hobby.  Poker theory/probability is where it's at.
Rocker232 said:
Coffee said:
It's a extremely entertaining hobby.  Poker theory/probability is where it's at.



But how is it a hobby? If you go and drop a bunch of money and leave with nothing what have you gained? Take up a hobby that isn't so expensive I'd say :smile:



How can you assume that I just go and lose? lol

I've only gone once, but I was up about 100$



Oh no, not at all. But usually people walk out with less than they entered with. I wouldn't however call one time winning the norm. Just don't blow all your money, I've seen people get that gleam in their eyes. You get up a bunch of money and you want more, which usually leads to you having nothing :tongue2:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED* [Re: Rocker232]
    #10206616 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Edited by Coffee (04/21/09 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206668 -

Coffee said:
Yeah, I understand

I'll only buy 100-200$ worth of chips, though.  I'm pretty good about not going all-in or trying to win excessive amounts.  I play probability the most, so eventually I have to come out on top, statistically.

Wow, bong is killing trip to the casino :shocked:



Statisicly, you do not have to come out on top because there is randomness to the game.  Even with a overwhelming chance to win (which honestly you probably don't have), you could play all night and not win a hand. You don't have to come out on top.  Odds may lean that way, but please look at it realisticly!!!  That being said, I voted casino, because I don't think you need a new bong either way, and it is fun.

And good luck with whatever choice you make.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED* [Re: Event]
    #10206680 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Edited by Coffee (04/21/09 11:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206697 -

Haha, yeah.  It sounds like you are going to go agaist the vote!  If you do get a bong, put some pics up man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: Coffee]
    #10206751 -

Coffee said:
Wow, bong is killing trip to the casino :shocked:



haha you asked a bunch of stoners.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? *DELETED* [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10207436 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: MR14]
    #10207448 -

i work in a casino, and refuse to tell anyone to ever go gambling, its like crack to so many people


only way to win is to play poker or blackjack, craps are possible but meh not my cup o tea... good luck on your decision....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: circularvortex]
    #10207614 -

circularvortex said:
I'm not a gambler (I'll play games of poker where everybody tosses in 5 bucks and get chips worth 25 cents or something to keep it interesting, but that's about it), so I would definitely go for the bong.



Do you hold hands under the table as well?

If your going to spend it then you might as well get the bong at least that would have some resale value if times got hard.


--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To gamble or to buy new bong? [Re: IdeLOLogies]
    #10207641 -

save your money? buy/make a cheap bong?

what could be fun about losing money at a casino?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1,000 for a bong?
( 1 2 all )
buckwheat 3,930 37 07/07/05 07:46 PM
by FreshCaps
* Setting up online an gambling site Q's Disco Cat 511 3 03/16/07 04:33 PM
by Rahie
* Just got me a new bong [pics]
( 1 2 all )
Rambone 3,599 38 12/10/04 09:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I have A Fucking Gambling Problem Jackenobi 1,539 14 12/20/06 03:45 PM
by Jackenobi
* Tinfoil Bong yewhew 594 10 01/08/06 01:20 AM
by TheDude
* Gambling question, odds on slot machines. milk 1,195 8 04/07/04 06:43 PM
by FirstAvailable
* i have been gambling alot recently ZippoZM 623 7 11/01/04 11:21 PM
by phi1618
* New Glass Bong :)
( 1 2 3 all )
baraka 6,207 43 09/28/03 10:22 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,621 topic views. 2 members, 67 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 21 queries.