Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
New track.
    #10187920 -
Log in to view attachment

I put a lot of effort in to this one.  Has more depth than I have ever done.

Either go here myspace.com/psychoactivesynth ,  Or download.

"Collective Thought"


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (04/18/09 01:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10187932 -

Starts off great, then it was pretty good, I like the all the clicking sounds im hearing, really alive track for sure man.

what programs you using?
Sounds better than anything ive made so far.


--------------------
With black clouds storming
I walk without umbrellas into these woods
Don't need em cause the mighty trees above will shelter me good
I'm eating berries from the bushes of the heavenly good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10187947 -

Just Cubase and VST's


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10187949 -

I really tried to hone in on being more organic whilst being electronic.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10187954 -

I really felt it was very organic to be honest!

The clicking/popping style of those high pitched drums in the second part of the song kinda reminded me of an insect.

Lots of earth tones.


Right on man, keep it up :thumbup:

Lay me down a triphop rhythm and ill bust fat :yesnod:


--------------------
With black clouds storming
I walk without umbrellas into these woods
Don't need em cause the mighty trees above will shelter me good
I'm eating berries from the bushes of the heavenly good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10187967 -

oh yeah?

Check some of the bottom tracks, like 11:11, or approaching winter.  They are empty of vocals and are begging for em.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10187969 -

I dig.


--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10187981 -

yeah bro i wanna put this on my ipod


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: showme]
    #10187984 -

Quote:
The page cannot be found




:shrug:


--------------------
With black clouds storming
I walk without umbrellas into these woods
Don't need em cause the mighty trees above will shelter me good
I'm eating berries from the bushes of the heavenly good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10187994 -

myspace.com/psychoactivesynth  That work?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (04/18/09 01:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10187999 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
myspace.com/psychoactivesynth  That work?



yup!


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: igwna]
    #10188011 -

LOL, I forgot a proper working link is in my sig as well.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10188024 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
11:11



sounds good, ill work on throwing down some lyrics over the next couple days and submit it to ya
:grin:

any particular direction you had for that song?


edit: errm think u could upload that?


--------------------
With black clouds storming
I walk without umbrellas into these woods
Don't need em cause the mighty trees above will shelter me good
I'm eating berries from the bushes of the heavenly good

Edited by Paraboloid (04/18/09 01:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10188040 -
Log in to view attachment

Well the Title of the CD that track belongs to is called "Zen approach".

If it were to have vocals, I would want them to be surreal as possible.  I def do not like like "conventional" rap.  I do not care much about physical items, and a lot of rap seems to be "self" fulfilling.

I have always wanted to have a vocal track from the perspective of a samurai lol, but I am also a bit closet nerdy.

I dunno, you do your thing and I will tell you what I think with honesty.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: showme]
    #10188125 -

showme said:
I dig.




What'cha using for them drums?


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10189552 -

The_Ghost said:
showme said:
I dig.




What'cha using for them drums?



well, actually a lot lol.

So, there is a tabla set.  Then there is a light phazed drum loop that has the bass cut out of.  There is also a chopped up main drum set I used from Hypersonic.  Then there is another drum loop that I Bitcrushed and added some other effects to.  And then a cutoff, reversed, reverbed, chopped loop of the phazed track.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10189589 -

i really like it man, have no constructive criticism for you since i don't really know music all that well, but do know that my ears enjoyed that tune...

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: supra]
    #10189655 -

Much appreciated :awesome:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10190871 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Well the Title of the CD that track belongs to is called "Zen approach".

I dunno, you do your thing and I will tell you what I think with honesty.



Alright, dunno if you will like my style, im not like mainstream, I dont have the best voice, but my words dont carry on the images of material objects or disrespecting women either.
So far ive got a pretty good outline, but it may take a week or so to get it done, if it is gonna be at least somewhat good.

Also... I have to track down my Mic before I can even add it to the track.
I might just get a recording going, paste it over your song and blend it in a little, then if you like it send you the original voice track so you can put it in and level it how you want it to be presented in your song.

Beautiful beats though man, 11:11 really gets the flow going in me, music I can feel not hear.


--------------------
With black clouds storming
I walk without umbrellas into these woods
Don't need em cause the mighty trees above will shelter me good
I'm eating berries from the bushes of the heavenly good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track. [Re: Paraboloid]
    #10190924 -

really nice, i especially like the way it starts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New track! (psytrance)
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 2,630 43 11/29/09 02:27 AM
by stefan
* New Track (Techno) The_Ghost 213 0 11/29/09 03:49 AM
by The_Ghost
* Music thangs...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Dr. Siekadellyk 9,846 190 09/11/11 10:21 PM
by x Ju x
* shroomery check out my brand new track, fresh off the DAW
( 1 2 3 all )
greenspectral 2,480 48 04/06/10 09:24 AM
by truekimbo2
* Finished my new track (psytrance)
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,277 24 11/05/09 11:08 PM
by Psy Baba
* Just finished a new track. (proper psytrance) Psy Baba 656 16 01/28/10 01:26 PM
by Psy Baba
* New track, wanting input *DELETED* Psy Baba 412 5 08/03/08 01:51 PM
by Ego Death
* Just finished a new track (Psytrance) Psy Baba 321 4 04/03/10 01:08 AM
by Kisper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,456 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.