Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just finished a new track (Psytrance)
    #12321469 -

unfortunately it is way to big to upload, so if you have enjoyed any of my others stuff, or enjoy psytrance, go to Myspace music site and check out "Psychoactive -The Ritual (Psynth's RMX)"


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just finished a new track (Psytrance) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12321508 -

Link fail.
http://www.myspace.com/psychoactivesynth/playlists

I'm digging it :awesomenod:

You've got talent man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just finished a new track (Psytrance) [Re: Kisper]
    #12321535 -

can you explain to me how the playlist thing works?  I have only just had an account and played around with basic settings just to get my music up.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just finished a new track (Psytrance) [Re: Kisper]
    #12321550 -

PS: Thanks :smile: much appreciated.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just finished a new track (Psytrance) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12321589 -

I really don't know how it all works to be honest, I never use myspace really.

DuNeRaVeR said:
PS: Thanks :smile: much appreciated.



No problem man, you're the one to be thanked though.  Keep the arts alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone else hate myspace?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wery67564 8,754 95 03/28/06 11:02 PM
by SneezingPenis
* My Trip Tracks - Now Available to D/L or have mailed to you! TM 1,357 14 06/23/05 06:47 PM
by TM
* Who here loves MySpace?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
pscyanescens 15,946 254 01/22/07 11:47 PM
by daytripper05
* MySpace
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr33nTree73 3,089 51 06/11/06 11:10 PM
by Papaver
* preview of a psy/goa track I'm making (*finished*) stefan 976 18 11/26/05 07:18 AM
by ohmatic
* Questioning the integrity of some Myspace girls
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,843 55 02/05/06 10:41 AM
by Krishna
* My band (myspace)
( 1 2 3 all )
Syle 3,580 54 01/22/07 10:38 PM
by Syle
* Ever wanted something to be finished soooooo bad but..... sui 660 18 01/07/06 03:10 PM
by sui

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
321 topic views. 3 members, 73 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.