Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Tedwilto]
    #10168109 -

Tedwilto said:
He is kernel ketamine though. Those ranks arent there just for shits and giggles. That is offical shit.



I giggled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168110 -

Coaster your hardcore, is the ass that much better than other parts or railing it in a different form?


--------------------
"Party Party Join us Join us...."

Above what possibly could exist = _______

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168113 -

fuck that stupid faggot ass raver bitch...omg you shoot k and do lots of "dr00gz" you must be the coolest cat around eh.. go fuck a goat you sissy ass bitch


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10168118 -

everybody says stuff like that to me but ive been doin wut i do for nearly a decade
and im only getting stronger by the day
:discorex::discorex::discorex::discorex::discorex::discorex::discorex:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168121 -

Coaster said:
unretarded said:
Thats just a pose pic ,there is no way he is injecting that much ...look how far the plunger is out......:shrug:



lol i always slam 100 units everytime baby
except this 1 time we did 69 units cuz we love to :69:
but ya its ketamineeeeeeeeeeee




:drooling:
:rave:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10168131 -

Lol hpi - you don't get props for guessing Ketamine, anybody who has been in the Pub for more than 10min in the past month knows what Coaster loves most

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: memes]
    #10168143 -

meams said:
Lol hpi - you don't get props for guessing Ketamine, anybody who has been in the Pub for more than 10min in the past month knows what Coaster loves most



Well I said it first in this thread so I deserve it :sniper:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: luckysky]
    #10168146 -

luckysky said:
Coaster your hardcore, is the ass that much better than other parts or railing it in a different form?



iono ive never done it there my gf really wanted a booty bump
its much better than railing
more efficient
cleaner
and sexier


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168152 -

But why post this?

I don't get it?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Cepheus]
    #10168163 -

why post anything :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168181 -

For fun.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168186 -

You should fill a condom with liquid K and start doing the deed and poke a hole in it with a needle and let it slowly pour out as you do it, that'd be a lot more sexy :awesome:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: memes]
    #10168191 -

meams said:
Lol hpi - you don't get props for guessing Ketamine, anybody who has been in the Pub for more than 10min in the past month knows what Coaster loves most



:lol:  not to mention he said his girl wanted him to booty bump her with k in another thread recently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168197 -

Yeah, but why go out of your way to post pictures of yourself injecting your fiance with ketamine?

Is it some kind of cry for help? or were you just trying to get our attention?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10168198 -

HappyTrippin said:
You should fill a condom with liquid K and start doing the deed and poke a hole in it with a needle and let it slowly pour out as you do it, that'd be a lot more sexy :awesome:



Awesome idea


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Cepheus]
    #10168205 -

Cepheus said:
Yeah, but why go out of your way to post pictures of yourself injecting your fiance with ketamine?

Is it some kind of cry for help? or were you just trying to get our attention?




--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Cepheus]
    #10168212 -

Cepheus said:
Yeah, but why go out of your way to post pictures of yourself injecting your fiance with ketamine?

Is it some kind of cry for help? or were you just trying to get our attention?




Dude he posted it to post it :shrug:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Cepheus]
    #10168214 -

Cepheus said:
Yeah, but why go out of your way to post pictures of yourself injecting your fiance with ketamine?

Is it some kind of cry for help? or were you just trying to get our attention?



You've been here for a long time.  Why are you not able to just accept this thread as another pointless Coaster creation like the rest of us?

Do you really expect an explanation?  It's COASTER.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10168237 -

HappyTrippin said:
You should fill a condom with liquid K and start doing the deed and poke a hole in it with a needle and let it slowly pour out as you do it, that'd be a lot more sexy :awesome:



Would that seriously work?


--------------------
"Party Party Join us Join us...."

Above what possibly could exist = _______

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: memes]
    #10168253 -

No, I don't expect an explanation, but I can't help but worry somewhat about our pub 'family'.

I've sifted through many pointless coaster threads and I undoubtedly will do in the future, but this one is different, in a sense that it marks a progression in his drug [ab]use.

I can't help but feel compassion for what I consider to be my peers :shrug:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* THE STATE OF SURRENDER and SELF EMPOWERMENT hoopershroomer 719 8 09/10/08 07:02 PM
by Gastronomicus
* why are hardcore chrsitians so stupid?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,464 41 11/05/08 05:22 PM
by deCypher
* i got some booty! **UPDATED**
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 2,795 22 11/25/03 03:49 PM
by Rono
* how do you use a plunger?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,301 22 01/22/08 06:15 PM
by circularvortex
* WHAT IS A BOOTY? MycoCakeEater 734 17 10/25/07 09:40 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* Singer who injected drugs into his brain?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 2,770 41 12/14/07 03:00 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* we need a new king hardcore
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 3,009 28 07/29/06 07:00 AM
by Cepheus
* My plunger broke The Crow 886 5 07/01/07 09:14 PM
by The Crow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,918 topic views. 2 members, 21 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.