Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
surrender your booty
    #10167879 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10167886 -

i tapped that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: 2859558484]
    #10167901 -

What are you shooting into her? Damn, i recognize your fiancé's nail job from that ring pic.


--------------------
Be Here Now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: conan]
    #10167904 -

k


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: conan]
    #10167905 -

Still got the hand stamp leftover from the club last night - classy :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: memes]
    #10167910 -

What are you injecting into your finace's ass?


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Ferris]
    #10167927 -

Thats ur fiance? whats her face look like


--------------------
"Party Party Join us Join us...."

Above what possibly could exist = _______

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: conan]
    #10167943 -

conan said:
What are you shooting into her? Damn, i recognize your fianc�'s nail job from that ring pic.



Yep the nails gave her away alright :tongue:

I bet it's Ketamine.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: hpi]
    #10167964 -

Thats just a pose pic ,there is no way he is injecting that much ...look how far the plunger is out......:shrug:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: unretarded]
    #10167975 -

He is kernel ketamine though. Those ranks arent there just for shits and giggles. That is offical shit.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: unretarded]
    #10167977 -

I hope you don't mind if I just stare at the ass for a while.  I kind of zoned out there for a bit


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: unretarded]
    #10167981 -

I bet they are sharing that ass needle.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: unretarded]
    #10168022 -

unretarded said:
Thats just a pose pic ,there is no way he is injecting that much ...look how far the plunger is out......:shrug:



lol i always slam 100 units everytime baby
except this 1 time we did 69 units cuz we love to :69:
but ya its ketamineeeeeeeeeeee


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168030 -

Do I get 5 shrooms for guessing right? :laugh:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: Coaster]
    #10168031 -

Coaster, you are hardcore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: memes]
    #10168073 -

coaster, your a faggot.


--------------------
:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: hpi]
    #10168092 -

hpi said:
Do I get 5 shrooms for guessing right? :laugh:



u most certainly do :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10168094 -

DemonoftheDrop said:
coaster, your a faggot.



What kinda Canadian are you? Pipe down you goddang Canoodian! Coaster is a funny :hillbilly:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: hpi]
    #10168098 -

look at his ratings
no body can take that n00b seriously
:volcano:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: surrender your booty [Re: hpi]
    #10168102 -

A TAO-ist quote I once read was

"If you want something to end.....bring it to its extreme".

I have nothing against you Coaster, but your seriously the type of guy who will become a hardcore conservative Christian if you dont slow down the drug use :lol:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* THE STATE OF SURRENDER and SELF EMPOWERMENT hoopershroomer 719 8 09/10/08 07:02 PM
by Gastronomicus
* why are hardcore chrsitians so stupid?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,464 41 11/05/08 05:22 PM
by deCypher
* i got some booty! **UPDATED**
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 2,795 22 11/25/03 03:49 PM
by Rono
* how do you use a plunger?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,301 22 01/22/08 06:15 PM
by circularvortex
* WHAT IS A BOOTY? MycoCakeEater 734 17 10/25/07 09:40 PM
by MycoCakeEater
* Singer who injected drugs into his brain?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 2,770 41 12/14/07 03:00 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* we need a new king hardcore
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 3,009 28 07/29/06 07:00 AM
by Cepheus
* My plunger broke The Crow 886 5 07/01/07 09:14 PM
by The Crow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,918 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.