Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle
    #10102623 -

So I took a drive up to Gumby's today to hang out and I ended up having a blast (like you'd expect anything else).  I got there around noon and shot the shit for a while, then we took a drive over to White Castle.  Neither of us have ever had it fresh, we've always been stuck with the boxes in the freezer section of the grocery store. :lol:    So we walk in and there's 2 inches of bullet proof glass/plastic at the ordering window.  We both order about 6 cheeseburger sliders and take a look around the place.  There were no tables or anything; it was literally like a burger bar:  You order, wait for your food, then sit over at this big long counter with stools in front of it to eat.  We had other things on our agenda so we walked out with the food and headed over to the beer place to buy beer.

I pick up this 6 pack of Blueberry brewed ale and take it to the cashier.  She picks it up and gives me this weird look and says, "These are empty."  Puzzled, I lift up the bottles and realize that they're all completely empty; the entire 6 pack.  :lol:  I've never seen this before in my life so I thanked her and picked out something else while Gumby paid for his stuff. 

We go back to his place and watch Tropic Thunder which ended up being hilarious.  White Castle is fucking amazing.  I got 6 sliders and mozz sticks.  If you've ever had the frozen burgers, it tastes similar to them, yet they're bigger and they melt in your fuckin' mouth.  :drooling:  Gumby snagged a pic on his phone which I'm sure he'll post later.  When it was over we headed to the Pub across the street and I had my very first [correctly poured] Guinness.  I met a bunch of the locals and we shot the shit for a while then we trekked back over to his place and decided we needed some herbage.  So Gumby headed out to bring home the green and here I am, hijacking his interwebz and saying what's up. :lol:  When he gets back I'm gonna roll a fat ass honey dutch, have a nice session, then say my goodbyes (till the NE09 gathering of course).

Don't tell him I was here..  :wink:

If you take anything away from this post, let it be this:  Gumby is fucking :awesome:!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Newbie]
    #10102643 -

If I took anything from that post it's that I want to go to White Castle, I haven't been there in years!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Jadian]
    #10102646 -

I've never been.

Sounds like an awesome time :omgawesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Newbie]
    #10102657 -

I refuse to eat there.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Jadian]
    #10102661 -

I just ate (just put down the fork to type this) , and I'm still fucking starving. :sad:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Your Destination]
    #10102680 -

Your Destination said:
I've never been.

Sounds like an awesome time :omgawesome:



Oh it is.  I'm convinced that stuff isn't real burger but it's almost sinister how good those little fucking things are.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: jewunit]
    #10102738 -

jewunit said:
I refuse to eat there.



BLASPHEMY!!!:crankey:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Newbie]
    #10102756 -

That's kind of weird that it's a "burger bar".  The one in Harold and kumar had tables and seats.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Newbie]
    #10102762 -

How cute a bromance flourishing...into something more by the end of the night maybe?  :pimpslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10102793 -

  :vaped:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Edited by Acaterpillar (04/03/09 09:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10102808 -

strawberries and chocolate over ice cream?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: CptnGarden]
    #10102825 -

With bananas too.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10102867 -

Rabidbaboon said:
  :vaped:



haha i make that dish almost every night. nothing is better stoned!

put some pretzels in there :awesome:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: lukeboots]
    #10102888 -

I used to live in St.Louis home of the white castle ..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm  nothing like those nasty bastards ,I think they put a little crack in them so you come back for more......:shrug:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Newbie]
    #10103130 -

LOL. The view from the burger bar was awesome too, I wish I got a picture of that. Lovely West Newark. Fried chicken places and liquor stores everywhere. Newbie spotted a clothing store called Ghetto Fabulous. On the way there we saw some dude do a crack/heroin pick up in front of the projects where I saw a shooting.

Newbie is a cool ass dude, by far one of my favorite Shroomerites I've hung out with. I'm glad he had a good time in Newark, its nice showing people this city isn't all that bad.

Also, if you're from the south... Krystal is the EXACT same thing as far as the burgers go.

Anyone wanna see a ghetto ass white castle ordering place?



Phone cam shot, Photoshop edited. Damn that craptastic cell phone cam!

Edited by Gumby (04/03/09 11:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Gumby]
    #10103140 -

I can smell that aroma coming out of the picture...going to have to go for the frozen ones now...dammit.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Gumby]
    #10104521 -

Haha yea man right back atchya!  It was funny;  It felt like a gathering sitting in that camping chair the whole time.  I had my beer in the one cupholder and my peanuts in the other. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Gumby]
    #10104554 -

damn, that looks like a ghetto fucking white castle!

i love the gas stations where you can't actually go inside the store, but the attendant is in a little bulletproof glass booth. makes me feel real secure.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Krishna]
    #10104565 -

So I have this roommate named Umar, right, and last night an asian guy named Harold moved in :awesome:

No joke


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newbie and Gumby go to White Castle [Re: Ferris]
    #10104597 -

The only White Castle near here is in the ghetto.. sad.. our only White Death fix is in the freezer section of the grocery, now.


--------------------

Zens Garden - A stoner webcomic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bromance
( 1 2 all )
csrpj 1,531 22 03/31/10 12:37 AM
by GrimaceTheFrog
* bromance NWlight 1,157 14 01/16/14 09:35 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* The Candyflip at Castle Belvedere OneMoreRobot3021 2,016 12 05/14/05 02:54 AM
by BanJankri
* Castle rave. (now with pics) valour 2,867 18 05/02/04 12:44 PM
by psyborg
* American 'Castles' California 2,390 16 07/07/05 05:29 PM
by Silversoul
* Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,392 37 06/17/05 04:56 PM
by eligal
* Howl's Moving Castle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,381 34 12/04/08 01:41 AM
by ohmatic
* ok ive had about 7 new castles
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,313 34 04/18/05 03:41 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,700 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.