Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Best mushroom find
    #1003249 - 10/29/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Whats yor best mushroom hunting experience? mine would have to be last year when my friend and I found the perfect liberty cap field. The field was right by the river in a tatally private area (no cops or angry farmers) and you couldnt walk two steps without crushing magic mushrooms. We went to this field like 5 times that season and gathered ounces of mushrooms. Also I found cyans for the first time ever this year that was quite thrilling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Best mushroom find [Re: Blu Spore]
    #1003610 - 10/29/02 03:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think I have had my best mushroom find yet.

My fondest memories are picking Psilocybe Cubensis & Copelandia cyanescens during the winter-time's Here along the southwest coast of Florida.

The two mushrooms that i wish could be found here are Amanita muscaria & also Morel mushrooms.

Keep shroomin,
GG

InvisiblePeaceful_Nomad
On the Path ofthe Feather
 User Gallery

Loc: Sometimes Kansas - Maybe ...
Re: Best mushroom find [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1004442 - 10/29/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have to agree with the GGreatone... I have had some
spectacular finds, but in the quest of the "best find",
only fond memories will persist as I seek for the experience
that resembles the first time finding magic.

You can never reproduce the exeperience that took your
"virginity" in any life changing episode. Despite taking a hiatus
in hunting, I will NEVER quit hunting shrooms altogether!

The most memorable experience was hunting a pasture last
year (with permission) and having the luxury to pass up shrooms
for the most perfect specimens. I collected over 30 lbs (wet) that
year however, destroyed about a pound (dry) when I forgot to
remove dessicant containers (from vitamin bottles) before grinding
in a blender. Chalk it up to lessons learned.

Peace to Everyonone,

Peaceful Nomad

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1004485 - 10/29/02 08:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'd have to say the first time I found weiliis. I had given up looking for them after wondering around for an hour looking. I stopped by a friends house on the way back and smoked a cig and just talked, then I walked around his yard and found about 40 weilii's growing right under the streetlight in front of his house. I was ecstatic to say the least.

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #1004779 - 10/29/02 10:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Mine was also my first weilii find. I had been scouting a neighborhood for the entire summer, because It looked like a promising spot for weilii. I was wondering through the neighborhood about a month anf a half ago, and I was ready to give up looking their, when I noticed what I thought was a conocybe. I went over just to look at ti, and I pulled up the stem, and was surprised so to see white rhizomorphs. I started looking around and realized there where tons of them everywhere. I picked atleast 200 that first time, and the when I returned I pulled in over 1000.

OfflineGSAfarmer
Mycotopian
Loc: Mycotopia
    #1004891 - 10/29/02 11:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Mine would have to be a few weeks ago when Joshua and I got 611 grams of Azures. I hope to get more then that the next time we go..............peace

--------------------

GSAfarmer Joshua

"Don't live someone elses dream."..........GSAfarmer

OfflineUnity333
addict
 User Gallery

#1006031 - 10/30/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The first time I ever went out, was probably the best, I noticed for the first time just how meny different mushrooms that there are out in the world, it was a day that I will never forget. I found liberty caps, but on the tree stump I found chantrells, I was only five. My dad told me the liberty caps were just for looking at.
I think he ate them tho.. heee

OfflineShockey
#shrooms

Loc: Utah
Re: Best mushroom find [Re: Unity333]
    #1006990 - 10/30/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Man I havnt posted for a long time. this is a great place to post my first post. the first time i went really HUNTING. was the last day i posted here. me and my buddy found over 5 pounds wet pan subs. we didnt know what to think when we saw them. it was a park football feidl size filled like a canopy. we had 3 other friends help pick we started at the side walk. you could go anywhere without fidning one. pure insanity. i made alot of money that week. i stopped on the internet i mew new people and i found myself in a mushroom trip for about 4 weeks every other day trippin (not even with the pan subs). my imunity seemed to wear off every other day. so it worked. i didnt know what to do after i was done. seemed like i was in a new world. my whole perception of the world changed after my first hunt. i live in utah people told me you most liky couldnt find them here. and i did thats why it was so special i guess. that was the only find ofthis year. the only type of psycadelic mushrooms ive ever seen grow wildy. i wanna move to oregon where they are. ill never stop hunting. as long as i live.

--------------------
The sun and moon will Many a time rise and set.
And there are many decisions in life.
Some are wrong Some are right.
But like the sun and moon It will always go on.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract