Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
October 29th sunsets in Seattle
    #1004626 -

Well I took two images of the peach colored sky last night. By the time I got the batttery in the camera the sky was changing and thus the color came out as you see in images one and two.

Then after I posted them into my computer I put them in photoshop and hit the color adjust mode and the 3 and 4th image are the way they came out.
Still neither reflect the actual colors but they are still pretty poignent images to show.

I Hope that they post.

Mj



and image 2



and now the edited adjust image mode from my photoshop which is suppose to adjust the color to its natural state. However the sky was actually a peach pink color when I vieded it but thiese images below are how the originals turned out when I adjusted the color.



and here is the redone number two image.



I wish I couldl have caught the peach-pink sky. Maybe some of you may have seen it.

mj

click to enlarge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1005383 -

Absolutly stunning! I love sunsets. :grin:


--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1006017 -

Really good photos. I think I prefer the first ones.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1006995 -

damn that is pretty was that last night?


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: Dobie]
    #1007826 -

yES BUT THE YELLOW AND RED WERE REALLY A PEACH-PINK COLOR.

aNYWAY THEY STILL LOOK COOL.

i TOOK THE IMAGE BETWEEN TOW BUILDINGS. wISH i WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE ARORA BRIDGE.

MJ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1007881 -



--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1008503 -

Very nice John. I always enjoy sunsets, especially while tripping. They can be amazing both visually and mentally  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1008985 -

i love this area man its so beutiful


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: PsilosKube]
    #1009937 -

First it is my keyboard not the cap locks. second I do not think that the word typing has an e in it as you typed it.

I happen to type almost 110 words a minute when I get going.
I have a new emachine Computer and a keyboard made in Kirea. Within five months of buying it half of the letters on the Korean made keyboard are faded and gone. Cheap Korean Ink and a product of Best Buy.



WHich reminds me I have to call them up.

Mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1009961 -



--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1010125 -

damn john just take a marker to it lol. for years and years of chating online i can type with out looking at the keys its pretty badass  :grin:


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: PsilosKube]
    #1011091 -

You are so correct it is Corea

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1011357 -

Nice photos. I spent a year in Seattle and I saw a couple nice sunsets. Here is a pic I took of a sunset over the Puget Sound. This is an undoctored photo, what you see is what I got on film.:

But there were never any really killer sunsets in the Northwest like the ones we get in the desert. We have at least one a week here that will blow away any that I ever saw in a year in Seattle. In fact, we had a really bitchin one last night, come to think of it. I take them for granted now. It takes a real show-stopper to impress me anymore.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1011677 -

Me like those photos


--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: October 29th sunsets in Seattle [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1011717 -

This image was photograph as I , Simon frm British Colombia and my friend Grant were just leaving a large liberty cap patch in Be to go back home to Settle and i was the moon light reflect the tree in the water. Again the color did not dome out right but I hanve not changed it romthe developed photograph.




mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A few of my photographs from the summer *UN-DELETED* Soularize 949 8 02/09/08 07:02 PM
by Soularize
* Photographic Fun
( 1 2 all )
fujisawa 3,824 29 07/09/04 11:43 AM
by stefan
* Sunset over Omaha adrug 908 19 11/02/03 09:47 PM
by rommstein2001
* ALex Gray Art Show Tomorrow in Seattle mjshroomer 1,302 8 05/02/03 11:37 AM
by Shroomism
* Within's Within: Scenes from the Psychedelic Revolution October 2006 broadcasts cenacle 745 2 10/20/06 03:54 PM
by cenacle
* Wondering if these are real sunsets..
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,500 24 08/17/04 08:13 AM
by Fliquid
* A new Drawing....and photograph *updated* Meat_hod 1,237 11 01/17/07 10:02 PM
by Meat_hod
* Primus "Hallucino Genetics Tour" Seattle, WA sumthinesoteric 1,061 6 06/09/04 11:34 AM
by ShattrdHarlequin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,473 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.