Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ATTN: ChaCha employees
    #10040236 -

So Ive already got a thread about my quest for internet employment, but I figured more would see this, and it would up my chances of getting an awnser.

This may be considered rude to some, but if you dont mind telling me, around how much do you guys make from this site? I know that several factors are in play so it will differ from person to person, but im just curious and looking for a rough estimate.

Im in the process of watching all the orientation videos right now, and im wondering if its worth it to work for these guys.

Thanks in advance!


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10040285 -

people are STUPID.  they ask stupid stupid questions.  questions that can't really be answered.  IME I got two or three truly legit questions out of every 5 joke questions.  chacha would deem a ton of my answers unsuitable because of their content.  hell, look the damn question... how can I tell you if Shay is gay?  fuck off.

I got suspended twice before I made the 10$ mark so I quit.  I get emails from them all the time, fuck that place though.  id rather have some hustle my ass off IRL with oddjobs over chacha money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: zSDMF]
    #10040293 -

A few years back, wasn't it something like $5 per hour?


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10040305 -

You get payed dirt. It is seriously difficult to make 3 dollars an hour. Plus people ask hard or retarded questions. I earned like 7 bucks, not gonna bother cashing it in most likely. Rather get a real job any day.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: dwtk]
    #10040324 -

And also, I did forget to use the search function before I posted this (which I uasually always do)

But those threads are all old anyway, and im looking for some current numbers.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10040325 -

Theres a TON of work wanted if you just check out craigslist :shrug:


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10040335 -

It comes out to around minimum wage if you really work at it steadily. I earn an extra hundred bucks or so a month just fucking around on it for an hour or so every now and then.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #10040386 -

x2and2makes5 said:
Theres a TON of work wanted if you just check out craigslist :shrug:



Thays where Ive been looking mostly. None of them will hire me.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10040398 -

you're not checking the right section, try casual encounters m4m


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: tpihkal]
    #10040425 -

hey man, if the price is right


j/k


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #10040634 -

x2and2makes5 said:
Theres a TON of work wanted if you just check out craigslist :shrug:



lies


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: notapillow]
    #10040664 -

there any particular reason your not being hired?

I live where the unemployment rate is at 12% in the state, granted it took me 6 months but I did find work.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: notapillow]
    #10040751 -

notapillow said:
x2and2makes5 said:
Theres a TON of work wanted if you just check out craigslist :shrug:



lies



qft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: Kupo]
    #10040771 -

What about that post was a lie? I've had no problem finding work in that way, and so have several of my friends. Maybe it's because I live just outside a major city


--------------------
Try to realise it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you


MUST HAVE MUSIC
1  2

Shroomery Music Exchange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: magikgrl]
    #10041087 -

Im not saying that I wont find work eventually, but I got fired about two weeks ago and in the meantime, I need money to get by.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: proud_republican]
    #10041097 -

better get on flipping the shit out that last pay check.. i wouldn't count on any meaningful job any time soon if your home is anything like mine right now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: zSDMF]
    #10041149 -

Im thinkin about taking my mushy production up to a bulk level for wholesale. Im pretty sure that, and my unemployment checks should kepp me goin for a little while.


--------------------
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ATTN: ChaCha employees [Re: x2and2makes5]
    #10041576 -

x2and2makes5 said:
What about that post was a lie? I've had no problem finding work in that way, and so have several of my friends. Maybe it's because I live just outside a major city



You didn't.

I'm just extremely butthurt about finding a job.

Edited by Kupo (03/25/09 08:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ChaCha! it's covering my rent :(
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Aka_am 9,153 349 11/15/08 07:35 PM
by thekwazz
* ATTN: Denver People 2 tix for Daft Punk @ Red Rocks
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 3,143 24 07/28/07 01:22 PM
by Kinematics
* ChaCha
( 1 2 3 all )
iwaspwnd 1,694 52 02/27/09 06:40 PM
by iwaspwnd
* Is LSD Heallthy? chacha
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,318 23 03/17/09 08:36 PM
by SvampViking
* So I've been a guide on the ChaCha service.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
lil_demented 4,263 92 02/14/11 08:09 PM
by Middleman
* Do you all ever use craigslist? Karen 925 6 02/13/03 09:36 AM
by Anonymous
* craigslist adult services... curious mouse 4,081 19 09/04/10 09:05 PM
by trekie
* Furthur Mountain Aire makes the news!
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,079 31 06/05/10 04:51 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,395 topic views. 4 members, 196 guests and 367 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.