Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1000918 -

Damn Ripple,
I must need a straight-jacket because I thought of a black saw! Reserve me a room at Bellvue please. A nice cozy....rubber room.
Actually it was a sawzall. We use them often at work to build telephone backboards. I'm as loony as a bird  :smirk:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1000942 -

Oh my god that is freaky! I totally thought red hammer!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #1000984 -

Hey Bullfrog,

I was sure you would come up with something different! You never fail to dissapoint my friend  :grin:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1001039 -


Hehe. "hammer. red."  lol. That was fun.


But I think you guys are looking too closely for the 'big psychological answer'.

Tell me.
Who's gonna answer 'fushia jackhammer'?
Noone. Because anyone who says they thought of 'fushia' or 'jackhammer' quick, is lying, or is truly in that 2%.
The basic math is there to 'exercise' yer brain, get it going, get it into the cycle of thinkin fast. It puts you into the mode of throwing forward the quickest answer.
Just like it asked you to in the begining. (but of course, they cant just ask you to do this, they have to MAKE you do it.)

We see the color red a billion times a day. It is a primary color. It is a simple color. It even has a short name.

The hammer is the first, and most basic tool we as APES discovered. The hammer is just a rock. A rock on a stick. Exept that today, its a bit more modern. We HIT THINGS WITH IT (oohg oohg, gimme a banana!)  :tongue:

When we switch from math to physical things, but our brains are still in 'quick answer mode' we throw forward the most basic (quickest) anwer.

Blue, wrench, and so on, are only the next step in 'advancment' on the basic ladder. Maybe you guys didnt think quick enuff.  :wink:

 


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: RuNE]
    #1001075 -

Yes, red hammer.

That's fucked up man!

I was about to go with a blue hammer, but my first response was red.

Must be some sorta thing deaing with where those thoughts or images are located in your brain. If you had to think quickly, your answer should be the closest image (for your brain) to the one before in distance from your previous image.

Woah.




--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: RuNE]
    #1001084 -

i think your totally correct RuNe!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1001268 -

Purple Monkey Wrench.

No lie.

See new sig line created just a half hour before I took this test.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: ]
    #1002507 -

what the fuck.....
wrench.....blue. that test sucked.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1002527 -

green panda  :smirk:


--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: In(di)go]
    #1003285 -

A BLUE HAMMER
According to this I'm one of a very small group of people in the "real" world, but in the Shroomery we're the majority!!





--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: chinadoll]
    #1003561 -

I thought red shovel, but actually pictured in my head silver screwdriver with a yellow handle.


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1003755 -

I got red hammer, that is bizzare!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test *DELETED* [Re: Ripple]
    #1003765 -

Post deleted by Earth_Droid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1003797 -

did you get red hammer?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1003859 -

yellow screwdriver


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: CleverName]
    #1003988 -

Holy jeez.
I thought of Blue Hammer.
That was close..
I think they just assumed people would pick one of the most common tools with one of the most common colors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: Ripple]
    #1014745 -

purple fork?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: puppyeater]
    #1015021 -

red crescent wrench


--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Try this test [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #1015501 -

In reply to:
Funny I call all my sex toys 'tools' and I said a white vibrator, what does that mean about me?




I thought of a blue vibrator. Sex toys are my favorite tools. I like working on the little lady when she lets me. Bless her sexualy repressed heart.


--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
*DELETED* [Re: Ripple]
    #1035093 -

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .


Edited by PJDIDDLE (06/08/10 04:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jackhammers Boom 749 5 11/16/06 11:51 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Cone Wrenches Meraok 598 3 02/03/06 07:12 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Qantas pilot test reports FunkyLoFi 462 1 08/14/06 01:45 PM
by daimyo
* The test me for alcohol wtf
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 3,848 27 02/05/07 08:12 PM
by euphoricpoison
* I just passed my driving test!! Dfekt 1,818 14 07/31/06 09:38 AM
by Amatoxin
* Getting paid to test things danlennon3 685 13 03/09/06 09:03 PM
by LeastResistance
* grammar test
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 5,949 57 06/20/07 08:16 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* The "would I like Ecstasy?" test
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 5,909 43 04/24/08 10:07 AM
by ShroomMan420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,812 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.