Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Tooth pulled
    #10028098 -

It was pretty gross.  They froze the crap out of my face, someone could have clocked me and I wouldn't have flinched.  Then the dentist crushed the tooth and pulled all the junk out of my mouth...OH MAN, I couldn't feel the pain one bit, but I could feel the pulling, pushing, pressure.  It was horrible.

Even now, it still doesn't hurt one bit, but my whole head just feels tense.  Not even a headache...just an all over kind of tension.  I never had a tooth pulled before.

It was pretty unpleasant.  I want to poke my tounge in the hole, but should probably wait at least until tommrow.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028106 -

i get my teeth drilled without any anesthetic.

pain rocks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: druqs]
    #10028131 -

That's fucked up, but whatever floats yer boat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028181 -

didn't really enjoy it,


i wasn't given a choice. obviously i'v not been back to that dentist. :tooth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: druqs]
    #10028199 -

I hate going to the fucking dentist. I hate the way the place smells, When I go stoned makes things worse though. Seeing all the tools and do dads he has in front of me ahhh I hate it. Did they give you Lorcets?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10028230 -

No T3's.  Good ole reliable T3's.  Best taken with wine at nighttime.  :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028248 -

Never heard of T3's.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028259 -

i got two pulled at once a couple years ago... wasnt fun.

the anesthetic felt really fucking cool though.
damn, that got me thinking, ive never had N02 at the dentist, that sure as fuck would make a root canal glorious..:tongue:


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10028275 -

PolkAudio2 said:
Never heard of T3's.




It's tylenol jacked up with codiene.  Pretty standard painkiller.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028292 -

Yeah well I bet they fuck you up then? When I go to the dentist they always give me Hydro's 7.5 the pink ones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10028320 -

wisdom teeth?


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: ZippoZ]
    #10028372 -

I already had them taken out. Yea he gives me 7.5's even if I have a tooth ache :shrug:. I had a ingrowing toe nail one time omg. Talk about pain I thought my docter was just going to cut one side of it off. Turns out she pulled the hole thing off!! It still does not look like a normal toe nail he raises off my toe. Friends call me Mountain Nail.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10028417 -

Oh man, that crunching/grinding/ripping. I had a wisdom tooth out a few months ago. Have the other one lined up for next Friday.

He gave me 20 Perc 10's with 2 refills for that. Nice old guy. Quick and easy 5 minute procedure. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I know I won't be feeling it!

If there's any painful part it's that incessant throbbing.  :shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: Adden]
    #10028423 -

They put me to sleep when they took mine out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10028655 -

i love going to the dentist high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: suburbanned]
    #10028940 -

I had 4 teeth pulled out when I was younger. Definately not fun. u can totally feel the pressure and pulling, its a strange sensation. U can hear the root of the tooth being torn off practically. And once its out, blood gushes a bit. Ugh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: xpl0de]
    #10028966 -

Oh yeah, the squirt, lol. That's actually pretty neat, it's like crunching a grape really fast.

I'm looking at my old wisdom tooth now. He let me keep it :awesome:

I wish the orthopedics let me keep the bone spur out my back =/

I could totally have a killer necklace with a bone spike flanked by two teeth :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10029388 -

ouch!

the weirdest part is a few days later when you have this hole in your jaw.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: CherryBom]
    #10029417 -

I recently had a tooth pulled.
Takes about 2 weeks to chew normally again :tongue:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tooth pulled [Re: druqs]
    #10029424 -

mycelismymind said:
i get my teeth drilled without any anesthetic.

pain rocks.



:thumbup:
Same. The pain from drilling is MUCH more tolerable than the feeling of a needle going into my gums and then having my face be numb for ages.

The last time I got novocaine before a drilling, i chewed on my tongue accidentally later that day, while eating beef jerky. it was a bloody mess. from then on I swore not to have painkillers for dental stuff.

When I got all four wisdom teeth removed, they knocked me out for the operation, but i didnt use and of the valium or ibuprofen 800 or whatever they gave to me.

I DID make good money from that shit though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* woken up at 7am - bloody tooth!!! veda_sticks 924 8 09/07/07 02:44 PM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Tooth Ache! headset 1,028 8 11/11/05 07:52 PM
by champ
* dentist ninjacory 1,390 14 12/05/06 02:18 PM
by unbeliever
* Shady Dentists
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 7,762 59 04/24/11 11:23 AM
by dshow
* getting local anesthetics at the dentist? Bridgeburner 963 9 02/04/08 07:37 PM
by Sell Your Soul
* Just Got The Teeth Pulled...
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 3,220 33 02/25/06 07:36 PM
by mushiemountain
* eep damn wisdom tooth! SapphireCat 872 17 11/22/07 07:16 PM
by LucidDream
* Do you go to the dentist? eris 1,179 6 03/16/06 09:07 PM
by eris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,125 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.