Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users.
    #10027140 -

Here I am when the Australia dollar is 0.65 of the USD in the same situation I was a few months ago.

A Volcano classic is going to cost ~$800-$900 AUD.

I smoke close to a full ounce a month and for the past 18 months that has been 100% joints (and I mean 100%, not a single bong or pipe due to living in units). Being Australian, I've been mixing cannabis with tobacco for the 10 years, pretty much up to the amount of 50/50.

This has 2 major negative effects, tobacco smoke (especially unfiltered in a joint) is absolutely terrible for your health and if you're smoking pot everyday you end up addicted to the nicotine as well as cannabis. I don't smoke ciggies.

So I'm thinking of knocking over a bunch of birds with one stone.

1. Stop smoking tobacco with weed altogether
2. Stop smoking unfiltered joints
3. Smoke inside (the website says the odour doesn't hang around)

I keep reading heaps of conflicting threads on the efficiency of the Volcano. Being that I don't smoke bongs anymore, perhaps this will mean my threshold for getting high will be lower.

How healthy is the vapour really? How healthy is it on the highest setting that people usually vap. on, which looks practically like smoke (but the website says it can't combust the material).

Hopefully I enjoy the straight cannabis high, haven't smoked like that in 10 years, really irritates the throat where I cough violently off every single hit. Vap smooth?

Argh, $800-$900 is a decent whack of money... but I put off buying it a 3 - 4 months ago and I've smoked $1500 worth of pot since then... so it seems like an investment.

Also our bags over here in this area can be very shitty a lot of the time, how much will it take me to get high? How little can you put in and still get a few big bong sized hits?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027146 -

volcano's dont cost money
they save it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Coaster]
    #10027238 -

Yeah but will it make any noise in a closed room?

Could I smoke it at night then wake up to a fresh smelling room?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027248 -

ya it makes noise when ur filling up the bag
ya the smell is much less stenchy and goes away much quicker


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Coaster]
    #10027261 -

How much noise? Like really buzzing that it would go over a TV?

How little bud could you fry, like 0.3g?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027297 -

With volcanos, you are paying for the ease of vaporizing because it does all the work for you. You just press a button and you have a bag filled with delicious vapors.

I like my vaporwarez a lot.  Learn how to use it and you will get just as high from this vaporizer as a volcano.  You also pack less in the vaporwarez than you would volcano.  The volcano doesn't have some amazing technology that produces more potent vapors, it just produces the vapors automatically, whereas your hit from the vaporwarez or vaporbros is dependent on how you fast you hit it, you steady your air flow is, the temperature, etc.

Personally, i think volcanos are just for lazy people in general but if you have the money... why the fuck not?


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #10027299 -

for lazy people :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #10027305 -

Quote:
Personally, i think volcanos are just for lazy people in general but if you have the money... why the fuck not?



Not lazy, just trying to get off the tobacco and maybe smoking indoors again.

Found a site for 298 pounds, $600AUD. Sounding good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027347 -

then sell the Vap'D weed to kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027354 -

i'm not saying you guys don't do work and just resort to volcano because your lazy, you'd rather have the machine do the work for you to get big hits (and i don't blame you). 

I don't have money for a volcano so i got my vaporwarez which works just as fine and multiple people have told me they got higher of my vape than a volcano.  I'm just saying i worked with my vape until i got the exact settings and hitting style that's needed for the best hits.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: druqs]
    #10027401 -

If you're really concerned about your health, the smell of smoking, and efficiency then yes, a volcano handles all those things very well. Some people think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and while smoking volcanoes is fun I'd have to disagree. It's not worth buying one just to vape for the hell of it. But if you want it for practical reasons like you said, then go ahead and buy one.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: F0SS1L]
    #10027408 -

do bits of it ever need replacing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: druqs]
    #10027452 -

people seem to put the volcano on a pedestal because it gets you really high.

just remember that any other credible, well-crafted vape can get you just as high just so long as you learn to use it correctly and properly.  remember what you're paying for... automatic vapors...


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: druqs]
    #10027471 -

mycelismymind said:
do bits of it ever need replacing?




i dont know first hand about volcanos, but i've heard that they can use some new parts after a while and a little polishing if you know what i mean (i believe there is a warranty.)

my vaporwarez has been exactly the same, in perfect working condition (built like a tank) for the past 3 or 4 years... i forget


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027521 -

Chubba said:
Yeah but will it make any noise in a closed room?

Could I smoke it at night then wake up to a fresh smelling room?



sounds like your trying to get high in your parents house


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #10027532 -

you can think of vaporizers as cars... A vapor bros vape is like a Toyota, no major frills, but gets the job done efficiently. The volcano would be a nice new BMW. It's a monster, but is it worth pay 3 times as much???? If you have the money, yes!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: danlennon3]
    #10027545 -

exactly my point!  good analogy.

just like i said before, if you have the money to spend on a volcano, by all means be my guest... why the fuck not???


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10027548 -

Quote:
sounds like your trying to get high in your parents house



I could be, but that's not the issue being that I'm 23.

Can't go smoking bongs indoors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #10027560 -

publicenemy1 said:
any other credible, well-crafted vape can get you just as high just so long as you learn to use it correctly and properly.  remember what you're paying for... automatic vapors...



Actually, what you are really paying for is the name..."Volcano" brand.

Arizer Extreme is also an auto vape with even more features than the volcano, and it is less than half the price.


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I invest in a Volcano? Helps me out vap. users. [Re: Chubba]
    #10027594 -

If you worry about smell, then definitely go for the volcano... For some reason my vapor bros leaves an odor thats harder to get rid of than regular pot smoke. I have been smoking blunts, bongs and pipes in my room for years... If I use some incense and blow the smoke out the window, I don't have a problem. but with the VB, I can smell the pot odor the next day. Never had this problem with a volcano.when I get the extra money, ill buy the volcano... but I am happy with my box style vaporizer in the mean time:smirk:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the VAP
( 1 2 all )
fiasco 3,801 33 02/23/08 09:04 PM
by fiasco
* Marijuana Vap Shooters n' Shots --Do It Yourself-- (no vap required) *DELETED* SourceLimit 862 5 05/25/06 04:45 PM
by SourceLimit
* Volcano Threatens To Destroy New York!
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,996 53 08/11/04 12:00 PM
by barfightlard
* Buying a Vapor Brothers vap DNKYD 2,278 8 01/26/06 04:11 PM
by coda
* Yellowstone Super Volcano YouEnjoyMyself 2,044 15 03/25/04 06:45 AM
by shaggy101
* .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
z_x_x_z 3,467 69 06/13/05 09:13 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* volcano vaporizer RJLR 943 2 03/08/05 08:48 AM
by beejay
* Help with starting a band
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,285 20 03/11/03 08:15 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,604 topic views. 9 members, 26 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.