Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just got back from Kite skating.
    #10008709 -

What a blast, and I live in the #1 best place for it, and kiteboarding/windsurfing.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10008796 -

lcukyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Coaster]
    #10008827 -

The Canadian hole??? not in Canada do you now were I'm refering 2...e?


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Coaster]
    #10008840 -

hi Coaster man

:wave:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: electrics]
    #10008856 -

No :shrug:

I am in hood river.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10008868 -

i just had to youtube kite skating but god damn that looks like a rush.  i've been parasailing, closest thing i've ever done to kite skating and shit was that a rush.  i'd love to try it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #10009159 -

Quote:
and I live in the #1 best place for it



Orly? My unit.



Right on the hottest kiteboarding location in Queensland, Australia, 20 knot+ winds everyday.

I fly a Naish Torch 07 12m (mmmmmm classic C kite FTW) and ride a Nobile 666.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Chubba]
    #10009234 -

Outer Banks North Carolina the wind barely ever stops blowing less than 25 knots...not to metion the largest sand dune...why do you think the wright brothers came down here to succesfully fly!!!:rockon:


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: electrics]
    #10009246 -

25 knots+ is too much for my setup.

I'm only ~135 lbs and I fly a 12 meter.

I've seen some big 200 lbs blokes fly 6 meters in 30 knot storms, crazy fuckers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got back from Kite skating. [Re: Chubba]
    #10011225 -

I cannot remember where I read that it was #1, but I know it is at least up there.

This is my unit.



--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kite Surfing Amatoxin 600 4 11/24/07 08:05 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Anyone fly kites? ToTheSummit 1,197 7 05/20/07 08:09 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Some skate pics from today
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 3,532 28 01/03/06 09:21 PM
by Vvellum
* 1st time learning how to skate! Need tips for selecting the right board Freedreamer 360 13 06/03/16 09:43 PM
by danielx
* Should I quit skating? viking101 1,673 10 11/22/14 07:12 AM
by JonnyBtreed
* Do you skate?
( 1 2 3 all )
blazenn 3,566 51 01/25/10 03:05 AM
by blazenn
* Anbody skateboard around here.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Sham87 11,272 168 05/31/13 07:29 PM
by Sham87
* who here skates?
( 1 2 3 all )
Dragonaut 4,789 41 01/19/05 09:07 PM
by balls

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
483 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.