Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage?
    #9982366 -

I always plan on taking a few days or weeks off just to see what it would be like and possibly kill my tolerance, but at the end of the day I am always like fuck it. I am already thinking of making a firecracker. It's like I want to be normal, but then I realize there is no point. Life is too goddamned short to be sober when there is no reason to be.
I always think how cool it would be to get an old school high, but I can't imagine it is worth it to be bored for so long

I am considering maybe not smoking weed and tripping K tonight, but I don't see how that would be any better.

:ganja: Feel free to chime in.  :jamming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9982373 -

Nah, I smoke like maybe once, or twice a month....sometimes more often, but its a pretty rare event for me.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9982403 -

If I smoked daily it would ruin it for me, I just smoke a few  times per week, and each time is awesome :awesome:


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9982430 -

skatealex2 said:
I always plan on taking a few days or weeks off just to see what it would be like and possibly kill my tolerance, but at the end of the day I am always like fuck it. I am already thinking of making a firecracker. It's like I want to be normal, but then I realize there is no point. Life is too goddamned short to be sober when there is no reason to be.
I always think how cool it would be to get an old school high, but I can't imagine it is worth it to be bored for so long

I am considering maybe not smoking weed and tripping K tonight, but I don't see how that would be any better.

:ganja: Feel free to chime in.  :jamming:



Sounds like psychological addiction.  If you truly want to take a few days or a week off, then don't smoke for that week!  Recognize the craving to smoke at the end of the day, but let it pass.  You are in control, not the plant.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: deCypher]
    #9982470 -

Take breaks when you are out. If you have a serious craving for something to reduce the boredom go get a nice cigar. I've found that puffing a cigar with some buddies can be very social and help with the "need" to smoke (even if its only psychological).


--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9982571 -

skatealex2 said:
I always plan on taking a few days or weeks off just to see what it would be like and possibly kill my tolerance, but at the end of the day I am always like fuck it. I am already thinking of making a firecracker. It's like I want to be normal, but then I realize there is no point. Life is too goddamned short to be sober when there is no reason to be.
I always think how cool it would be to get an old school high, but I can't imagine it is worth it to be bored for so long

I am considering maybe not smoking weed and tripping K tonight, but I don't see how that would be any better.

:ganja: Feel free to chime in.  :jamming:



The trick is you CAN only do what you WANT.

You have to want to not smoke for a while to not smoke for a while.
I only smoke Friday/Saturday at the moment, I am going to take 6 months off starting one month before I start a new job in the summer.


--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: deCypher]
    #9982573 -

deCypher said:
Sounds like psychological addiction.  If you truly want to take a few days or a week off, then don't smoke for that week!  Recognize the craving to smoke at the end of the day, but let it pass.  You are in control, not the plant.



I hear that. The problem is, there really is nothing better for me to do then get high when night time comes around.

For now I will keep my break going, but now that I am so sober and haven't smoked since last night, taking a break seems kind of pointless.....................................:eek: guess I might be slightly addicted, but I will say that I take a 48 hour break every friday- saturday night with 0 problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9982598 -

I think I need to take a long break when I have good reason to-  Like one month before the summer- take like a 1 month break. 

I really wanna experience an old school high but it doesn't seem like it is worth the effort right now

(Thinking Out Loud)


The consequences from getting high are way too minimal to not smoke, that is my real problem. Other then minor anxiety, I don't have much keeping me from getting high.
:rolleyes:


(I still haven't smoked today though and I may continue this for another day or two (Unsure))

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9982623 -

I find that when I have it I feel compelled to smoke daily til its gone. I usually go weeks or months without though, so when I get it I binge.


--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: teaparty]
    #9982735 -

teaparty said:
I find that when I have it I feel compelled to smoke daily til its gone. I usually go weeks or months without though, so when I get it I binge.



I hear that. I always have weed on me- not such big amounts- but enough to smoke a little bit every night- but truthfully I feel like it benefits me when I smoke at night. But like I said- I will keep my soberness for now and see if I can enjoy it, if not I may have to cave in, cause my life is pretty damn boring at night, :heresjohnny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9983056 -

I find that taking breaks from weed is a good thing.  I've been smoking for over 10 years daily now and the first time I ever questioned my cannabis use was on the come down of a high dose psilocybin trip.  It was the first time I had ever tripped alone and  I ate 6 grams dry.  I just remember looking at the bong in my apartment and thinking that maybe I was a little too dependent on marijuana,  if I didn't have it I seemed to stress out and I didn't like that one bit.  I decided to cut down my cannabis use and took about a month tolerance break a few days after that trip.  I still smoke daily but not nearly as much as before that trip,  I wait until I'm fully awake to get high and wait until I'm not high anymore before I smoke again as to not spend the day in a weed high haze.  Every few months I'll take a week or so break and that first high is amazing.  Don't get me wrong weed is a great thing but it's always nice to take a little break.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: fungusmuncher]
    #9983250 -

I hear you fungus.  Ever since doing lsd, other then on sunday's- I only blaze at night- at the end of the day.  It is the perfect way to blaze IMO, unwind after getting all your work done, by then I usually feel pretty sober and I never experience tolerance issues in smoking only at night- the only thing is, it does leave feeling a little lazy the next day, but in some ways it can be to my advantage cause I am simply chilled out. 

So in perspective the only negative effects I get are slight social anxiety and minor lethargy.  Can't say that is reason enough to keep me from smoking nightly in addition to the fact that my highs are always nice.

I will take a long break before the summer though, I have no doubt about that, but right now it is just too hard to not get high, I have no problem keeping my shit together and blazing nightly or semi-nightly

I have considered smoking once every two days, but that is too much stress.  :heresjohnny: I can go on for hours about how weed can be moderated and used, lol.  I can't smoke all day though- other wise I would kill my motivation to get any work done :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skatealex2]
    #9983422 -

Yeah, I get that all the time. I can ignore it, but then when I go to bed I can't sleep for a really long time which then makes me anxious because I know I really need sleep, but can't because I'm freaking out about not sleeping.

A vicious cycle.:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skin_]
    #9983573 -

You are a drug addict! But do not worry, it is not your fault. Its the skunk! Its not the same drug your parents smoked. The hydroponics used nowadays have cause genetic alterations that make you hopelessly addicted. It can even turn your brain purple and make you go insane! The only way to solve this problem for you and the rest of the drug addicts is to lock you all up in a cell for the rest of your lives! I hope that you can find Jesus in your life and find the faith in your heart that might change your evil ways!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: psilyguy]
    #9983581 -

But seriously I used to be like that. Its like im sitting at home bored as fuck and i have some buds left... hmm... might as well not be bored!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: psilyguy]
    #9983634 -

Yeah, it's pretty lame, but I have no weed and haven't smoked in 2 days so hopefully sleeping will get easier.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have this pattern with their with their weed usage? [Re: skin_]
    #9983686 -

AFter two days it's easy as pie. I think I might make a firecracker tonight lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First time firecrackers Adden 2,016 14 09/17/05 09:06 PM
by dblaney
* Mmmmmmm firecrackers... Stonerguy 874 7 01/16/06 12:44 PM
by zSDMF
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 04:49 AM
by kykeon
* just made some "firecrackers"
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 2,843 30 07/26/05 12:41 AM
by Trainwreck
* firecrackers
( 1 2 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,226 21 11/10/05 11:02 PM
by JJ01769
* FireCrackers yummm baraka 1,304 16 07/22/05 07:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite
* Firecrackers Anonymous 898 8 08/31/04 11:10 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,352 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 317 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.