Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Firecrackers
    #3070814 -

Spread .5g high quality organic herbs sandwiched between two saltines with peanut butter on each side. Add a pinch of kief to each one. Put in oven for 22 minutes at 320 degrees. Got six of them 'baking' now, tonight should be fun  :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Organic]
    #3070821 -

Last time i ate hash on them firecrackers i got almost too much. Was so high i was basically tripping. Didnt like the way it made my heart beat tho.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: baraka]
    #3070839 -

Last time I ate a decent amount was 6 grams of hash in cocoa, I pretty much blacked out but was too stoned to do anything too ridiculous and regretable. I hope I get about that high tonight, my girl is here and going to eat a few with me. Haven't eaten herb in a looong time and fasted since this morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Organic]
    #3070895 -

Damn dude.... 6 grams of hash? In one sitting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3070906 -

Yeah Moroccan I believe, it was straight from Spain. I had a lot of hash for a little amount of time and used it well :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Organic]
    #3070911 -

I love eating herb. I haven't done it in a while though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Redstorm]
    #3070927 -

Mmmm those were good as hell. 3 down the hatch, girlfriend could just stomach one because it tasted too potent :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Organic]
    #3073393 -

Ooh, I HATE eating the stuff!
After I've eaten it I get really worried that I've had too much, and so I can't relax.
And then when it kicks in, I always realise that I HAVE had too much, and I just feel way too stoned to enjoy any sort of social interaction, and it sucks.
Maybe I should just get the dosage right...

Roll 'n' smoke, that's the way to do it IMHO :stoned: :thumbup:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Openminded]
    #3073445 -

hehe, yeah last night when those kicked in my heart was racing pretty good. I smoked a bowl with it and was ridiculously high. my girlfriend got pretty high off of 1 of the crackers. i'm still hazy from the whole thing :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First time firecrackers Adden 2,017 14 09/17/05 09:06 PM
by dblaney
* Weeds Second Season!!!!!!! !!!!! Firecracker Time:-) Helge 1,213 9 07/28/07 09:46 PM
by Jadian
* Doesn't shrooms, weed and Hash become boring?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 5,044 30 12/30/04 03:21 PM
by Silven
* Creepy herb store story. iamconfused 1,293 6 04/25/07 09:10 AM
by gluke bastid
* hash
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 4,964 40 05/13/05 12:31 PM
by buckwheat
* Hash oil Ravus 5,074 16 01/04/05 11:25 AM
by baraka
* so i havent smoked herb for a day and a half
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 4,978 37 01/11/07 04:14 PM
by notapillow
* Hash no more Nalim 945 18 01/29/07 04:17 PM
by Frosty_Storm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
898 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.