Anonymous #5 said: I'm a dick, I never know if girls are hitting on me. I'd say she either likes you a bit, or she thinks your gay.
The amount of things girls have said to me and I only realized exactly what was going on, AFTER I have walked away!
Girl "Hey there, need a hand carrying that?" Me "Nah, I'm right, I'm used to it" Few steps....
Girl "So, what you up to tonight?" Me "Not much, probably just have an early night" Few steps...
Girl "You got a girlfriend?" Me "Not at the moment, my ex was a psycho" Few steps...
Girls x2 "Could we crash at yours, we live pretty far away?" Me and friend "We've only got 1 bed and 1 couch, Sorry" Few steps...friend starts hitting me over the head.
hot chick: Hey, guys. We're going on a national bikini tour and we're looking for two oil boys who can grease us up before each competition.
harry :You are in luck...there's a town about three miles that way. I'm sure you'll find a couple guys there.
hot chick: kay..thanks..
Loyd: Do you realize what you've done?! Hey! Wait!
Loyd: Y-you'll have to excuse my friend. He's a little slow...the town is back that way!
|