Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLillSkit
old hand
Re: Video games while trippin'
    #99213 - 02/10/00 12:28 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Mario Kart - Super Nintendo
NO2 - Playstation (yes...the name of the game is laughing gas :smile: ... you acctually collect these small blue shrooms while flying around in a psychedelic racetrack shooting wasps and other mean stuff :biggrin:).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLillSkit
old hand
Re: Video games while trippin' [Re: LillSkit]
    #99214 - 02/10/00 12:28 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Mario Kart - Super Nintendo
NO2 - Playstation (yes...the name of the game is laughing gas :smile: ... you acctually collect these small blue shrooms while flying around in a psychedelic racetrack shooting wasps and other mean stuff :biggrin:).

Anonymous

#99215 - 02/10/00 04:00 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Jumping Flash on Playstation - especially when you get a power pill and the entire screen begins to colour cycle...

Toy Commander on Dreamcast - try some of the free flight levels, or race a snail in the 'shroom garden (yes, really!)

Power Stone, also Dreamcast; very fast, very silly.

Worms (most formats), although you may well find you start talking back to the little guys...

Anonymous

#99216 - 02/11/00 10:45 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

ive played one called pandemonium 2. its kinda old but it has a psycadlic theme to it with some cool visuals in the levels. it was a trip visualy

Offlineastro
addict
    #99217 - 02/10/00 11:10 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I would like to do some virtual fishing while tryppin'. What are the current and older best fishing games out there? What system do they play on?

Anonymous

#99218 - 02/11/00 09:08 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I don't play video games while I'm trippin', but when I'm stoned I LOVE to play Gran Turismo 2 and Tekken 3. Armored core is another really fun game. Long live playstation!
peace,
Trip

------------------
Reluctantly crouched, at the starting line...-cake

Laughter is the best medicine unless you are really sick then you should call 911-unknown

How fragile is that flame that burns within us all to light each passing day.-Bad Religion

Anonymous

#99219 - 02/11/00 01:48 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

DUDE THE BEST FUCKING GAMES WHILE TRIPPIN' ARE:

Nitrous Oxide "NO2"-for the playstation... it has all kinds of crazy colors and it isnt hard...just fly and shot.. simple.. i am convinced that it was designed by shroomers.. there are shrooms in the game that power you up.. hell yeah...

Extreme G 1 and 2- for the N64... again very cool alot faster then NO2 and personally i like it alot more... the graphics rule and really absorb you, especially if you play in the 1st person view... and plus its easy, and doesnt take much concentration, which is a good thing while trippin' ballz... very very cool kid...

MIKE BIKE HELLO!!!!!

-mouse

Anonymous

#99220 - 02/11/00 07:02 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Im suprised i haven't seen this one here!!! TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER! That game is definatly the best game when your fucked up...

------------------
"That weed was the shiznitobam snip snap sack!!!"
-Thurgood Jenkins (Half Baked)

Anonymous

#99221 - 02/11/00 11:32 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

dude Tony Hawk would be so fuckin hard trippin. I tried to play it while baked and almost the only thing i could do was a fuckin grind. other than that i just fell on my face.Most games require too much concentration. something that nine out of ten shroomers lack very much. Thats why I usually dont choose to play em on shrooms.

Anonymous

#99222 - 02/12/00 09:08 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

The best game for tripping, on shrooms, acid , weed or anything is definatly QUAKE. Play it with headphones in a dark room, and make sure you have the CD in for the wicked NIN tunes. This game MUST have been designed to be trippy.

Invisibleanyday
Male
Loc: Lat-42.46278 Long-96.3775...
    #99223 - 02/12/00 04:15 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Half-Life - Team Fortress Classic online with a good ping time (300 or less). 2fort is probably my favorite map of all time.

Anonymous

#99224 - 02/12/00 11:39 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I'm with the N20 crowd on this one. C'mon, the PAUSE screen crawls around like a visual!!

Also...

ZELDA!!! ZELDA!!! ZELDA!!!

They just keep getting better & better!!! (except for Zelda II on 8-bit Nintendo, but let's not talk about that one...)

I'm betting that Mario Party would be a good one, too, but I haven't tried it spun yet

------------------
"You won't find moments in a box
and someone else will set your clocks.
I took a moment from my day
and wrapped it up in things you say...
...and mailed it off to you."

Velvet Sea : Music = Love

Anonymous

#99225 - 02/16/00 05:04 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

CaliforniaGames Amiga500edition is the coolest trippingame ever!! the music is really weird and the graphics are simple enough to understand and the colors are bright and sweet..
Another cool game is Bubba'n'Stix 4 Amiga as well..Colorfull games with good tunes..
---------------------
Put the cat in the freezer.....

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #99226 - 02/16/00 11:29 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Mario party (2) are fucking cool games to play while you are sober, and they do look pretty neat when you are fried, BUT two of my friends and I tried to play MP2 when we were trippin' and it was waaaaay to hard to do anything (especially if you have never played before). Some of the games take lots of concentration, the computer whooped us. But it was still fun as hell! :smile:

------------------
Words can't define what I feel inside. Who needs them?
Caught with this virus of my mind I give in to my disease, of my needs To my disease, of my needs.
-Billy Corgan

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Anonymous

#99227 - 05/16/00 06:38 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Tony Halk is fuckin dope while trippin, Not to play but to watch someone whos good play. Also 007 is good for a little bit you acually fell like your really there, its dope

Anonymous

#99228 - 05/16/00 07:43 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

mario kart for nintendo 64 is pretty sick coming up, i got some crazy visuals of the moving road. that N20 game sounds sick, and watching tony hawk is rad. you laugh your ass off when he runs into a car.

Anonymous

#99229 - 05/16/00 07:48 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Games like crash bandicoot or spyro the dragon for playstation are fun on shrooms.

------------------
Take it easy and
D'ont get too high!

InvisibleLargeSimpleDiagram
Male
    #99230 - 05/18/00 07:05 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

C00lBoarders 3. Don't try to do well, just find a move that strikes you as cool, and see how many of them you can do in one jump. It is halarious when you get so fixated on one thing when tripping hard. I did this with the 'front flip' and turned into a front flipping maniac. My best landed is 4 in a row, my best otherwise is 6, but there was no way in hell I landed it :smile:

------------------
A crowd will contradict it's own audibility -Mr. Bungle

--------------------
Yeah, she's gonna kill me.

Anonymous

#99231 - 05/18/00 07:14 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

a game I always liked while under the influence was for the 3DO (does anyone know what that is?) it was Immercenary, a third person shooter style with a really cool story line.

Anonymous

#99232 - 05/18/00 07:50 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

THIEF GOLD!THIEF GOLD!THIEF GOLD! thiefgold and thief gold II are probably 2 of the most involving games I've ever seen in my life... people who are long time Quake and Half-life gamers will try to dispute this but TRY IT! The storyline is awesome! the gameplay is better than both Q and H-L and the grafix are great! this game ROX sober or fried...although when i'm fried and the room is dark (so only the screen is in my field of vision) it's like being there! you really get into this one.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals