Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
FSRC - how many prints
    #9900544 -

How many prints would the FSR Canada need to come back online.  I read that they found some people who will regularly donate, but how many were being sent out weekly/monthly before?


--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: RedDevil420]
    #9900949 -

RedDevil420 said:
How many prints would the FSR Canada need to come back online.  I read that they found some people who will regularly donate, but how many were being sent out weekly/monthly before?



Good question.  I sent 63 today.  Will I continue to donate?  Only if I see this take off very soon.


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9901191 -

Ouch, so they need big numbers?  I was thinking of printing my entire grow and sending it...  that would only be a couple hundred or so.

I personally want to see them widely, and easily available.


--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: RedDevil420]
    #9901339 -

I considered taking over the FSR responsibilities when SHDWSTR took a break, but it was too disheartening.

For every print that's sent in, 10 people that hear about the FREE PRINT site request a print, which is fine, but they rarely send one back in return.

I hope that changes this time around, and everyone's new found enthusiasm lasts.


--------------------
Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: Premedman1]
    #9902940 -

how many fsr are there?  and how do you contribute?

Im new to giving back but I like making prints and want to share my favs with others.

I havent got any stock right now but I will.

I will be working with Z strain, B+, PEs, JA, chit wan, Malabar, Argentina's. (so far)


--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: 13shrooms]
    #9903239 -

How bout a members only shroomery based FSR?  You would order it on the forum, send a letter to the address with 2 bucks or whatever - and a password and your address.  err something like that


--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: RedDevil420]
    #9904818 -

There already is a free print thread on here. Anyone can use it, as long as they have a print to put up themselves.

FSRC needs everyones help. I'm sure Shdwstr is just waiting until he's accumulated enough prints to satisfy the impending barrage of requests. One way to make this work faster...print every cap you can and send all your prints to FSRC. And if you take a print, send one back. This will ensure that there are enough for everyone. This is the only way the FSR's will survive.


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: Dragonaut]
    #9904936 -

I wanted to start an EFSR (Edibles), but like posted above, the task is a bit overwhelming and disheartening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: Shroominit]
    #9905011 -

edibles should be part of the spore ring in the first place


--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: RedDevil420]
    #9905378 -

RedDevil420 said:
edibles should be part of the spore ring in the first place



Yes, but I was thinking of an american spore ring, available to EVERY state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: Shroominit]
    #9905420 -

I am waiting on a reply to a pm I sent. I will send my TC when they finish up in a week or two. Next I PE. . . oh yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: mister]
    #9905514 -

where is the free spore print thing on here? can i get one then donate them after my grow?


--------------------
My Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: Premedman1]
    #9905515 -

I have a lot of respect for shdwstr. I know I couldn't do what he did for so long. People would bitch about having to send $2 in for postage like he was making money off of it or something. They would bitch when it took 2-3 weeks for their print to get mailed. They would bitch they didn't get the strain they requested and on and on...

The problem is we live in a me,me,me,take,take,take society. Everyone has their hand out for a donation, but few ever return the favor. It was like an abused myco welfare system.

It would be nice for the FSRC to reopen, but I see the same thing happening all over again if people don't keep the donations coming.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: FooMan]
    #9905540 -

Quote:
myco welfare system



:dumblol:  Some one should create a food stamp with a mushy on the front.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: FooMan]
    #9905554 -

We need more good Karma. And it is not like it is hard to print most shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: oh_you_know]
    #9905589 -

where could i get s free print? i would gladly send atleast half my flush in prints back


--------------------
My Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: mister]
    #9905630 -

mister said:
We need more good Karma. And it is not like it is hard to print most shrooms.



True, but you have to remember that people that can't manage to scrounge up $20 to buy a spore syringe from a vendor are usually the ones who hit up the FSR's. These are the people that can't manage to get off their ass to make prints to send back.

A lot of people requesting prints + few people sending back prints= no prints fast.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: oh_you_know]
    #9905647 -

oh_you_know said:
i would gladly send atleast half my flush in prints back



That's what they all say :lol:

I believe the free spore ring europe is still running. Google it.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: FooMan]
    #9905719 -

darn, you gotta mail euros


--------------------
My Journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: FooMan]
    #9905744 -

FooMan said:
That's what they all say :lol:



Premedman1 said:
I hope that changes this time around, and everyone's new found enthusiasm lasts.



:yesnod:


--------------------
Build a man a fire, he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,266 topic views. 13 members, 82 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.