Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ?
    #9887645 -

say i moved to CA tomorrow and went to a university or whatever, how long would i have to stay their in order to be able to obtain a medical marijuana card?

someone told me it was 12 months but i dunno..

anyone know?


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887650 -

I think you just need residency :shrug:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: Ferris]
    #9887654 -

Moved from FL I was here like three weeks and got it no prob


--------------------
I don't know but I've been told. It's hard to run with the weight of gold                                                                  On the other hand I heard it said. It's just as hard with the weight of lead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: Ferris]
    #9887655 -

all you need is a California drivers license =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: Ferris]
    #9887658 -

I was reading a thread that was talking about cali legal marijuana but tax it 50 an OZ!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: kupa trooper]
    #9887665 -

true im going from Fl also , so if i live at a university or have an apartment, i can just get a drivers licsense from CA?


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887672 -

i95fl said:
true im going from Fl also , so if i live at a university or have an apartment, i can just get a drivers licsense from CA?



You need someone to help fake residency.  They're gonna mail the licence, and it has to be a CA address.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: Ferris]
    #9887679 -

or i could do this if i was desperate. but how do i do it legally?

alright true makes sense.


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887683 -

You have any friends in cali?


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887693 -

Yeah you just need to know someone, I got residency like a week after arriving there.  You need friends with an address willing to vouch, and you got it.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887695 -

AS long as you have a address you are living at you can get a DL or ID,but you will have to show your birth certificate and FL ID.

Then make an appointment with a Doc and go from there


--------------------
I don't know but I've been told. It's hard to run with the weight of gold                                                                  On the other hand I heard it said. It's just as hard with the weight of lead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long for residency in CA for Medical MJ? [Re: i95fl]
    #9887711 -

Where in Fl you coming from


--------------------
I don't know but I've been told. It's hard to run with the weight of gold                                                                  On the other hand I heard it said. It's just as hard with the weight of lead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bad vibes from The SImpsons medical marijuana episode
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 4,591 30 05/28/05 05:27 PM
by Learyfan
* medical license new_to_shrooms 641 5 07/10/06 02:12 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* Molecule of the Month, Bristol Univ, U.K. Chemistry Department mjshroomer 737 2 03/11/06 10:04 PM
by Koala Koolio
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* EU-residents, please read and sign the petition. Young_but_cool 2,113 15 04/17/05 04:31 PM
by In(di)go
* Not everyone who get hit by a drunk driver dies:
( 1 2 3 all )
dr0mni 5,159 58 01/11/06 11:40 AM
by Silversoul
* Vote Pro med MJ on CNN Puke 2,411 18 11/30/04 12:51 PM
by Silven
* Pot should be illegal because you can't test drivers for it
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,467 34 05/31/05 11:24 AM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
615 topic views. 4 members, 41 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.