Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Looking into Humboldt County.. [Re: hotkarl]
    #9874219 -

I hitchhiked through there last summer and my overall impression is:

mildly impressed.

It wasn't everything I was hoping it to be but really cool nonetheless.

Arcata was the best place.

There's a huge community food co-op in Arcata that used to be about service and community, until new ownership took over and now it's for profit, but still really nice to check out and a vibrant part of the town. A lot of hippies that are working on environment friendly projects and hanging around in "the Plaza". When I got dropped off in Arcata, within 90 seconds I was offered to smoke a bowl. REALLY good bud.

Then I slept in the Redwood forest which was incredible to say the least.

I have to mention that there is a lot of traveling bums, hippies, homeless stoners and the like that lurk around but most of them were really friendly except for the occasional drunk bastard and sketchy drug-dealer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking into Humboldt County.. [Re: mathewww]
    #9874227 -

I was a traveling bum so I somehow magnetically made my way there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking into Humboldt County.. [Re: mathewww]
    #9878077 -

good stuff , sounds like a pretty open place besides the ones that are out for their money. :eek:

thanks for the replies


--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Humboldt County thekwazz 608 2 09/27/08 04:15 AM
by thekwazz
* Humboldt County dfernandez90 1,062 6 02/03/08 06:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* any wildlife biology majors or professionals? or Humboldt County residents??? Divinatory 663 1 02/25/08 12:17 AM
by TheMushroomStudy
* Humboldt County HIghInOhio 870 3 02/19/06 12:06 PM
by chinacat72
* z Almond Flour 1,983 18 06/22/09 07:13 PM
by whattheheck
* Humboldt County (movie) dwtk 1,460 17 03/05/12 10:36 PM
by bait_
* humboldt county trees pong 1,142 12 10/03/07 08:13 PM
by pong
* Humboldt County: The Mecca that I imagine it is? gotcha420haha 836 14 11/25/08 08:30 PM
by misos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,644 topic views. 0 members, 145 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.