Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Prepare to be amazed
    #9839041 -



--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: jazzillion]
    #9839057 -

I was let down ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: jazzillion]
    #9839067 -

Or not. Does it even have an ending? I kinda ran out of patience.:shrug: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: RandomHero]
    #9839073 -

Haha...damn that was so epic I almost shat myself.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: vinsue]
    #9839076 -

Sorry lol.  Yeah, just a nonsensical loop.  I found it funny.


--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: vinsue]
    #9839080 -

vinsue said:
Or not. Does it even have an ending? I kinda ran out of patience.:shrug: . . . :peace:



It ends when the camera points up for a second, then it starts over...how long did you watch it? :lol:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: jazzillion]
    #9839104 -

:rofl2:  I thought it was pretty funny.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: vinsue]
    #9839119 -

vinsue said:
Or not. Does it even have an ending? I kinda ran out of patience.:shrug: . . . :peace:



it was just a box running through the desert, bor-ing


--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: jazzillion]
    #9839125 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: jazzillion]
    #9839126 -

A box that wox?! Inaaane but kinda funny?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: grymmtymm]
    #9839127 -

I watched it for 15 seconds before I decided it wasn't going anywhere.  Thanks for wasting my time on something that was in no way funny.

:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9839130 -

So are you really into that guy or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: Brugman]
    #9839140 -

Brugman said:
So are you really into that guy or what?



yeah scarface is my idol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: Brugman]
    #9839153 -

If you guys really didn't like it, here is something that will surely make it up to you  http://sieni.us/?id=30


--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: RandomHero]
    #9839155 -

RandomHero said:
I was let down ..




--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9839162 -

Ima Trooper said:
It ends when the camera points up for a second, then it starts over...how long did you watch it? :lol:


I'm still watching it . It's coming up to the good part now, be quiet. . .  :popcorn:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: memes]
    #9839165 -

meams said:
I watched it for 15 seconds before I decided it wasn't going anywhere.  Thanks for wasting my time on something that was in no way funny.

:frown:



You have to find the humor in the brilliant combination of boring, completely anti-climactic animation and insanely epic music...I found it funny anyway...


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: vinsue]
    #9839169 -

consider my mind blown
:psychsplit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: vinsue]
    #9839172 -

vinsue said:
Ima Trooper said:
It ends when the camera points up for a second, then it starts over...how long did you watch it? :lol:


I'm still watching it . It's coming up to the good part now, be quiet. . .  :popcorn:



:rofl2:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prepare to be amazed [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9839181 -

id love to see that on mush


--------------------
Drift in the sound, let it take you away
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority
Think For Yourself, Question Authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Preparation of San Pedro? Mushie_Man 1,613 13 01/26/05 10:49 AM
by gdman
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,520 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* Be Prepared *My Suggestions for Disaster Readiness* MagicalMystery 936 6 09/03/05 10:49 PM
by kimikiri
* preparing for a first trip Anonymous 627 16 09/29/05 02:15 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* Is life preparing us for death? MOTH 827 8 10/25/04 03:05 AM
by Cmonkey67
* prepareing for a 5.1 gram trip onetime 643 5 12/13/04 09:05 AM
by onetime
* THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
CaptainH13 2,149 35 07/03/05 01:00 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Fucking amazing artwork *pics*
( 1 2 all )
Limelight 4,755 22 04/07/05 11:28 PM
by FractalDust

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,138 topic views. 1 members, 29 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.