Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I have a magical tape measure
    #9833429 -

no really, this thing is fucking amazing.....

It can vanish! into thin air, completely disappearing when ever and wherever i need the damn thing..

i had it in my hand last night, and then poof!

i have turned the house upside down, and its still missing, this happens all the time!

really puts a kibash on my construction projects...


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9833566 -

Dude I have like magically everything, shit always manages to hide itself. >.<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: azshroomer]
    #9833625 -

My friend actually tied his tv remote to his chair once. Damn thing would always go missing while we were drinking.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9834394 -

mine has a magical ability as well, it can piss off the person
borrowing it in just a few seconds, there's 2 scales and one is
not metric


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9834461 -

I keep 2 tapes in my work belt, 1 in the truck, 1 in the work shop, plus a few more. I lose shit all the time. 5 :mushroom2: for the first person to explain the significance of the black diamond mark on a tape measure at approx. 19 3/8 inches. . . Took me awhile to figure it out . . . :waits:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: vinsue]
    #9834484 -

the markings are what you call the 19-2 layout (19 and 2/10ths inches). used more with floor trusses. BOOYA:cool:


--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: rakipo]
    #9834524 -

:winner: Also would have accepted 8 foot span divided by 5 . . .:congrats:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: rakipo]
    #9834649 -

rakipo said:
the markings are what you call the 19-2 layout (19 and 2/10ths inches). used more with floor trusses. BOOYA:cool:



someone has done construction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a magical tape measure [Re: vinsue]
    #9834663 -

vinsue said:
:winner: Also would have accepted 8 foot span divided by 5 . . .:congrats:



it's an alternate on center spacing, on floor joists and rafters,
it saves you a joist every 8 feet, you'll use less material and the
floor still maintains strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Magic: The...I can barely say it...Gathering
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,544 84 06/13/05 06:19 AM
by ummikko
* Kick ass! Magic LSD bus is getting restored! Pirate_Patrick 2,658 11 01/14/06 06:28 PM
by Konnrade
* About to insufflate approx 8mg of DOC
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye3 2,922 30 01/25/06 10:56 PM
by pantsboy
* Bush's New Orleans Lies on Tape Jfisher 1,469 18 04/27/06 12:55 PM
by Jfisher
* The Pizza Tapes kindkesey 957 13 02/15/04 09:03 AM
by kindkesey
* Big Sur Tapes! LearyfanS 1,984 13 03/06/05 04:05 PM
by World Spirit
* Construction construction construction MOTH 710 4 04/14/04 02:28 PM
by MOTH
* Bunnies are magical creatures
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,706 21 10/23/05 11:19 AM
by MJF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,078 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 318 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.