Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Was reading my zoology textbook...
    #9823895 -

.. and came across spotted spiny lobsters.


Look a those colors. The pic in the book is better.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9823943 -

Woah, nature never ceases to amaze me. Nice pic dude.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9823951 -

Lol, you know how sometimes it just hurts to stare at something? Well that picture would be the definition of what ever visual condition I'm referring to...
I can't even say for sure that is a lobster...and i don't know you very well so I'll go as far as to call shenanigans on you!

Forgive me, I'm somewhere in the void where you don't know if your still tripping or not, until you look at something like that.

Thanks for posting


--------------------
I would turn on the tv, but its so embarrassing
to see all the other people, i dont know what they mean
it was magic at first, when they spoke without sound
but now this world is gonna hurt, you better turn that thing down
turn it around

you cant blame me, sure the killer was my son
but i didnt teach him to pull the trigger of the gun
its the killing on his tv screen
you cant blame me, its those images he seen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: twboss]
    #9823960 -

^^lol^^


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: twboss]
    #9824016 -

twboss said:
Lol, you know how sometimes it just hurts to stare at something? Well that picture would be the definition of what ever visual condition I'm referring to...
I can't even say for sure that is a lobster...and i don't know you very well so I'll go as far as to call shenanigans on you!

Forgive me, I'm somewhere in the void where you don't know if your still tripping or not, until you look at something like that.

Thanks for posting


Haha, its a lobster alright.

Found some more nice pics of this badassery:


http://reefguide.org/carib/spottedlobster.html


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9824071 -

whoa!  i want to be that lobster when i grow up!


--------------------
Spiders on drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: americalovesfear]
    #9824080 -

It's eyes kinda look like those electric orb things/


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9824114 -

I don't know what your seeing in those pictures...cause to me right now it's just blah...so I'll just nod my head and feel even more isolation than when I first entered this god forsaken "make believe" lobster thread...It's like those fucking magic eye's I could never figure out, so I'd cheat and be like o yeah now I see it it's a shark....Jees...It's sure is lonely here in the Quantum of Solace...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: twboss]
    #9824167 -

lol. Perhaps 5 shrooms will make you feel better.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #9824487 -

That person in your signature must be tripping really hard. :robotrip:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9826917 -

Holy shit it is a lobster! My bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: twboss]
    #9827048 -

You should look up Mantis Shrimp if you think those are cool.  Some have very cool colors.  I forget what they are able to do, something like sending ultrasonic vibrations through the water to stun and capture prey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #9827414 -

Looks tasty!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: dOseDidontknow]
    #9828641 -

That's cool!

Hows zoology if I may ask? I've been thinking about possibly taking it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Was reading my zoology textbook... [Re: BirdsIView]
    #9828725 -

This is a pretty cool octopus. 



The way it changes colors and moves at the same time is trippy without the drugs.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chemistry, Calculus, and Zoology Atheist 627 10 11/25/08 12:19 PM
by Gumby
* Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Lobster.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 4,519 20 08/20/05 06:35 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Is this real?? japanese textbook?
( 1 2 all )
Schwip 1,964 31 09/01/06 12:33 PM
by Chazzersize
* From my "Abnormal Psychogy" textbook Twirling 799 9 08/24/05 06:40 PM
by YidakiMan
* The best book you've ever read?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
13eetleJuice 9,932 84 04/11/17 01:35 AM
by Big Worm
* Anyone read the Wheel of Time series? ... and other book adventures
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,916 42 10/01/05 10:23 AM
by MovingTarget
* for those of you who are too lazy to read Muppet 509 6 04/30/04 06:09 AM
by Muppet
* WTF is the point in buying a computer when you CAN'T READ!?! trendalM 1,185 18 07/18/05 01:11 PM
by WildCardsRevenge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
542 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.