Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #7900080 -

i recently found an old friend by tracking down his dad through a post made on a hot rodding forum...


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7900115 -

i can't believe this thread is still alive. It cracks my shit up everytime I see it up at the top of the page.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7900120 -

ya, i figured id finally post in it.

plus, its cool i found my old buddy. he never went too far, we just kinda lost touch.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #9813937 -

I just moved to iowa about 3 months ago and joined this site today. What's up?


--------------------
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Fortunando]
    #9813957 -

You just bumped an old as shit thread.  Fuck Iowa!  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Cowgold]
    #9813973 -

:rofl2:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone *DELETED* [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #9814026 -

Post deleted by Hendostan

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Hendostan]
    #9816118 -

Shit, they can't even find me, and I am just a raft's ride across the Missouri away from Iowa...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Cowgold]
    #9816277 -

Cowgold said:
You just bumped an old as shit thread.  Fuck Iowa!  :heart:



:lol::lol:

but on a serious note, Fuck Iowa.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9816599 -

Tedwilto said:
Cowgold said:
You just bumped an old as shit thread.  Fuck Iowa!  :heart:



:lol::lol:

but on a serious note, Fuck Iowa.



:yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9821570 -

I live in Northern Iowa


--------------------
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone from Iowa? im trying to find someone [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #9821585 -

:cop:


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just moved to Iowa - looking for some shroomy friends
( 1 2 all )
blkjkrabbit 3,381 38 01/21/10 04:35 AM
by RipvanBongBowl
* If its dark out where you are at, and you live in a northern latatude, you can see AURORAS RIGHT NOW ZippoZM 954 8 08/20/06 07:11 PM
by ZippoZ
* EDIT AGAIN: I GOT A BACKSTAGE PASS TO TOOL!!!
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,509 36 06/22/07 10:11 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Iowa Caucus Results KillerPicklez 656 9 01/04/08 01:41 AM
by Baeosistine
* Roomate needed in Large House in Iowa City, IA! Cheap Rent, on University of Iowa campus! PookztA 911 8 11/26/08 01:38 AM
by skawesome
* Fresh Iowa sweet corn...
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 6,110 43 08/29/04 02:38 AM
by Adom
* A park in Iowa that you can legally have sex at
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 871 27 08/03/09 03:16 PM
by Azen
* Mage 3 Midwest Annual GOA Experience - IOWA, Anyone going? Helge 1,033 9 04/01/06 07:56 PM
by Helge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,387 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 17 queries.