Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
I don't believe in god
    #9790878 -

I don't believe in god, and am starting to consider myself a bit of a nihilist. Whenever conversation comes up about religion (which I avoid) all these christian mother fuckers start talking about god. I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IN GOD, WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! You act like I am raping you with my pegan speek but YOU WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP! I don't want to hear your christian bullshit!!!

Fuck off. There is no god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9790927 -

god dont care if you believe or not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9790942 -

I don't understand why christians can't respect an alternative point of view. It's like they have a huge dick up their ass. God don't care if I believe or not because god don't even exsist, lol.

Exsistance is meaningless and pointless. Killing is neither moral or immoral.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9790972 -

It's illogical for a mortal with limited capabilities to say that an Omnipotent being does not, nor cannot exist.

It's would be like a piece of bacteria claiming to understand and know everything about the whole universe.

You don't BELIEVE God exists, but you scream and shout JUST LIKE those who claim they KNOW he/she does. People simply mention God and you freak out? Again, you are then no different than the Christian who hears a curse word and gets all uptight, as if some great injustice has been done. You're the SAME person. You just have different causes/beliefs, but it's all the same.

"I KNOW what I KNOW, and if you don't believe what I BELIEVE, then I will look down on you, judge you, call you names, claim that you and your beliefs are the scourge of humanity, and if we could just be rid of people like you, life would be perfect, and I KNOW that too, because I am brilliant, and you are just too stupid to recognize it". :rolleyes:

Having grown up in a different set of circumstances, you would be the closed minded illogical Christian, as it is, you are just a closed minded Atheist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9790977 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I don't understand why christians can't respect an alternative point of view. It's like they have a huge dick up their ass. God don't care if I believe or not because god don't even exsist, lol.

Exsistance is meaningless and pointless. Killing is neither moral or immoral.



And you have respect for their point of view?  Haha.  Your remarks are highly hypocritical and condescending.  All god or no-god concepts are equally valid in their falsity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9791033 -

God does exist and will exist before and after you. Here is a guy +/- 50 yrs of age in the yr 2009 telling me there is no god? wtf! who the fuck are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9791035 -

Annonymous why?

:lockdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9791044 -

God is smokin' a j and drinkin' a 40 with me right now, niggas.:stoned:

Dude's pretty faced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9791094 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I don't understand why christians can't respect an alternative point of view. It's like they have a huge dick up their ass. God don't care if I believe or not because god don't even exsist, lol.

Exsistance is meaningless and pointless. Killing is neither moral or immoral.



And you have respect for their point of view?  Haha.  Your remarks are highly hypocritical and condescending.  All god or no-god concepts are equally valid in their falsity.



In public, yes. You talk about your GOD and ill just sit there and not, respecting that you want to think that way.

But when you start fuckin tryin to shove this shit down my throat and acting like im fuckin crazy for not being christian, the gloves are off. FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9791114 -

Anonymous #4 said:
It's illogical for a mortal with limited capabilities to say that an Omnipotent being does not, nor cannot exist.


You don't BELIEVE God exists, but you scream and shout JUST LIKE those who claim they KNOW he/she does. 



I'm not quoting the rest of the responce because it isn't true. No I do not freak out when someone mentions something, but these faggots took it to a point and I'm fucking pissed the fuck off right now.

God doesn't exsist, because reality doesn't exsist. Everything is pointless, exsistance isn't even real. How could god be real if life isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9791115 -

I cannot stand atheist fuck tards. They try to jam their non-beliefs down every persons throat. I BELIEVE IN GOD... WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! Every damn time I come to a forum there is LOSER posting on how GOD is fake. When will you shut the fuck up?

Fucking faggots. GOD IS REAL. #1 is a bitch who follows the crowd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9791124 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I cannot stand atheist fuck tards. They try to jam their non-beliefs down every persons throat. I BELIEVE IN GOD... WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! Every damn time I come to a forum there is LOSER posting on how GOD is fake. When will you shut the fuck up?

Fucking faggots. GOD IS REAL. #1 is a bitch who follows the crowd.




Mmmk. Let's do this the civilized way, won't we? Give me proof god is real, and I will give you proof god is not real, faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9791154 -

or since you said he doesnt exist prove it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9791180 -

Here is a mathematical proof, you dumbass. The number pi is the language of God and has been decoded.




For instance, if you calculate pi out to enough decimal places, you will find the following sequence of numbers:

pi = 3.1415 … 851212152089199197154191651119147851859113931851205420852114922518195…

Yes, this may appear to be a random assortment of numbers, but if you examine these numbers carefully enough, God's word becomes clear. If we take each number to correspond to its placement in the alphabet, then the message becomes:

heababaeb0hiaiiaigaedaiafeaaaiadgheaheiaacicaheab0edb0hebaadibbeahaie

This makes no sense, so it can't be right. Plus, there are zeros that have no letter in the alphabet. So instead of doing that, we must take a zero to mean either 10 or 20. You'll notice that either a 1 or a 2 precede all zeroes.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Also, we will take 12 to be "l", not "ab" and so on. Decrypting the message this way reveals God's words:

Hello this is God speaking here I am I created the universe

This is absolutely incredible. If you still doubt, then verify it for yourself. A formula for calculating pi is:

pi = 4 * (1 - 1/3 + 1/5 – 1/7 +…)

(Alternately, you could very precisely measure the circumfrence of the universe and simply divide by the diameter.)

Examining the mathematical structure of nature has revealed God's unambiguous message. The only question now is what exactly does the message mean? It is clear that God exists, but since there is no way to use punctuation in the sentence, he was slightly impaired in his communication ability. For example, does the message mean:

Hello. This is God speaking. Here I am. I created the universe.

Or

Hello. This is God speaking here. I am. I created the universe.

Either way it is clear what God is trying to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9791192 -

I think they're mentally week without it. Which makes religion in general sad and for the week. That's just my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9791219 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Here is a mathematical proof, you dumbass. The number pi is the language of God and has been decoded.




For instance, if you calculate pi out to enough decimal places, you will find the following sequence of numbers:

pi = 3.1415 … 851212152089199197154191651119147851859113931851205420852114922518195…

Yes, this may appear to be a random assortment of numbers, but if you examine these numbers carefully enough, God's word becomes clear. If we take each number to correspond to its placement in the alphabet, then the message becomes:

heababaeb0hiaiiaigaedaiafeaaaiadgheaheiaacicaheab0edb0hebaadibbeahaie

This makes no sense, so it can't be right. Plus, there are zeros that have no letter in the alphabet. So instead of doing that, we must take a zero to mean either 10 or 20. You'll notice that either a 1 or a 2 precede all zeroes.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Also, we will take 12 to be "l", not "ab" and so on. Decrypting the message this way reveals God's words:

Hello this is God speaking here I am I created the universe

This is absolutely incredible. If you still doubt, then verify it for yourself. A formula for calculating pi is:

pi = 4 * (1 - 1/3 + 1/5 – 1/7 +…)

(Alternately, you could very precisely measure the circumfrence of the universe and simply divide by the diameter.)

Examining the mathematical structure of nature has revealed God's unambiguous message. The only question now is what exactly does the message mean? It is clear that God exists, but since there is no way to use punctuation in the sentence, he was slightly impaired in his communication ability. For example, does the message mean:

Hello. This is God speaking. Here I am. I created the universe.

Or

Hello. This is God speaking here. I am. I created the universe.

Either way it is clear what God is trying to say.



Nice way to look at it but, anyone intelligent can come up with something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9791228 -

They are mentally "week" -- I think you are mentally a dumbass. But that is just my opinion, #7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9791229 -

You seriously believe god is real because of some bullshit you found on wiki?

Wow...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9791234 -

Weak* ...thanks for your opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I don't believe in god [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9791246 -

I don't really have much to say about that, because it's fucking stupid. Either way you suffer from what I call a "self fulfilling prophecy" meaning god is really simply because you think he is. you gave me NO FUCKING PROOF!

what the hell is wrong with you? you might as well listen to nostradamus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,356 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,904 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.