Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #9756991 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9757004 -

groooosssssss.
I throw water on sluts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9757035 -

They can be good, they can be bad.

I recently paid 250 to fuck a really really hot young japanese girl for one hour. She is going to university and just wanted some money, and is a pervert like all the japanese.

You MUST GET A PHOTO FIRST!!!!

NO PHOTO = VERY OLD VERY FAT

It can be good. GET A PHOTO TRUST ME



That's her. I may go see her again, she told me her friend wants to have a 3some :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9757201 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9757349 -

That isn't steep. She looked about 21 if that and she was hot, and japanese. And perverted. And that was for 1 hour.

Trust me that is not steep, where I am anyway.

She wanted to get her friend involved the first time but I had to say no because I had no idea what she looked like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9757366 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9757385 -

Well, she wasn't there just for the money. She was all smily the whole time, and she kept grabbing me down onto the bed and like holding me down and kissing me. It was kinda weird, but in a good way.

Yeah it is awkward at first. That's why you get and hour and you can just feel her up for 20 minutes first.

And always use a condom and never go down on her. Don't let her suck your dick without a condom either.

STDs suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9757394 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9757421 -

Yeah, you should avoid it if you can. I only resort to that when I'm really desperate.

It's much more fun to fuck someone you know, although ironically it tends to be more expensive than just getting a hooker in the long run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9757424 -

Anonymous #3 said:
They can be good, they can be bad.

I recently paid 250 to fuck a really really hot young japanese girl for one hour. She is going to university and just wanted some money, and is a pervert like all the japanese.

You MUST GET A PHOTO FIRST!!!!

NO PHOTO = VERY OLD VERY FAT

It can be good. GET A PHOTO TRUST ME



That's her. I may go see her again, she told me her friend wants to have a 3some :awesome:



That is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9757443 -



Here's another one of her. Real boobs too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9759870 -

I got a hooker the other night for the first time; craziness ensued.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9759912 -

I'd rather jack it than pay for sex, although the thought has crossed my mind a few times. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9764234 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Don't let her suck your dick without a condom either.

STDs suck.



This may be ignorant of me, but I don't get this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9764388 -

STD's on you penis or surrounding area transmitted by the sucker?  What's to explain?  From her to you.  Then on you forever.


Something like 50% of the population will have genital warts or herpes by the time their done so shit's not rare at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9764433 -

Ahhh another Craigslist hookers anon thread.  win

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9777710 -

genital warts is only HPV. the majority of the people have HPV. you can get HPV from stepping on a locker room floor barefoot. a planters wart is caused by HPV. it's pretty much harmless except in women, and some forms don't cause warts but others do. the genital warts version of HPV doesn't cause caner though. don't see why anyone cares about this it's harmless and you can get the warts removed. most of the time they go away by themselves anyways.

just don't see why you grouped genital warts with herpes of all things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9777845 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
They can be good, they can be bad.

I recently paid 250 to fuck a really really hot young japanese girl for one hour. She is going to university and just wanted some money, and is a pervert like all the japanese.

You MUST GET A PHOTO FIRST!!!!

NO PHOTO = VERY OLD VERY FAT

It can be good. GET A PHOTO TRUST ME



That's her. I may go see her again, she told me her friend wants to have a 3some :awesome:



That is awesome.



I second that.  That is so awesome...

I think the longest period of time in the past 5 years that I haven't gotten laid has been 2 weeks, but I still find that post to be epic win.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9777854 -

Anonymous #8 said:
STD's on you penis or surrounding area transmitted by the sucker?  What's to explain?  From her to you.  Then on you forever.


Something like 50% of the population will have genital warts or herpes by the time their done so shit's not rare at all.



Exactly.

It's not to prevent her getting your STDs you wear a condom during oral. It's so the STDs in her mouth don't get on your cock. If you're gonna do this don't make a dumb mistake you will regret the rest of your life. Herpes is the big one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist hookers [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9777864 -

How the hell do you even find hookers on Craigslist?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* has anyone gotten a craigslist hook up (or hooker) Anonymous 720 6 12/09/10 09:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Craigs list what do I type in under search for a hooker Anonymous 967 17 09/26/08 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* You met someone off craigslist - Tell us about it! (be as sick, perverted, and honest as possible) Anonymous 1,870 12 06/12/09 12:20 AM
by Anonymous
* online hookers Anonymous 562 8 08/21/08 01:25 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to find a hooker.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 911 30 03/18/10 02:50 PM
by Anonymous
* I Want A Hooker
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 992 26 02/28/13 07:12 PM
by Anonymous
* I just fucked a pregnant hooker
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,381 21 09/24/08 07:04 PM
by Anonymous
* Should I get a hooker right now?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,188 20 02/08/08 05:26 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,229 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.