Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #9761655 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9761717 -

A few times outside of a relationship. It was awesome, but not worth it when you get so sketched out and think you got AIDS. (No, I don't have AIDS)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9761757 -

I gave you aids, check again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9761863 -

Anonymous #2 said:
A few times outside of a relationship. It was awesome, but not worth it when you get so sketched out and think you got AIDS. (No, I don't have AIDS)



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9762143 -

well... my relationship now , every time. the relationship before , 3 years of it. as soon as i know they are clean, unprotected is the only way to go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9762279 -

Number six is correct. :yesnod:

:heart:  :heartpump: :doggystyle: Every time. :doggystyle: :heartpump: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9762867 -

Anonymous #3 said:
I gave you aids, check again.



:lol:

A bunch of times. Then one girl went crazy and accused me of giving her HPV. :suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9762880 -

fuck it they have a cure for aids if your rich enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9762935 -

I've gone bareback with a couple one night stands, but that was idiotic.  I've tested clean since then, and those days are over.  Its weird how none of the chicks seemed to have a problem with it.  They'd ask, "Do you have a condom?"

And I,'d say, "Nope."  We'd smirk at each other for a second or two, then I'd go to town.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9762946 -

Condoms are the bane of my existence but definitely needed to help avoid the crotch rot.

How awesome would that be if you had a condom fetish. That'd solve that problem. :gc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9763024 -

Never, unless you count the time the condom broke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9763085 -

When i lost my virginity I got Clamidia, and she got pregnant.

she had an abortion, and it wasnt an easy thing to go threw.


Lesson learned, always where a condom unless your ready for all the consequences.


:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9763443 -

damn your sex life sucks balls.

Condoms suck, but if it's a nasty fuck it'd be right to put one on. With a long term relationship though if she's on the pill there's clear sailing for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9763707 -

never

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9763737 -

I never wore a condom with my first girlfriend who also happened to be my first lover. We did it like that for two years...then she got pregnant. Now I wear a rubber.

Except for a few times with one girl who I knew was on birthcontrol and she was a virgin. And one other time with some random girl who gave me MPC (some weird little-heard-of bacteria that results in the ghan or clmyid).

So yeah, I've done it a lot and it's dumb as hell. Condoms, FTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9766781 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9766910 -

I've had sex with 8 chicks without condoms (I've only had sex with 8 chicks).  Never had a problem except for the very first time, where the dumb bitch lied about being on birth control and had to get an abortion because she was too fucking stupid to understand that the "morning after pill" is for the fucking morning after, thats why they don't call it the "week later pill".
When it was with a chick that I was sketched out about though... you know the feeling, right after you blow your load, you're like "FUCK, what did I just do?!", I always go to the bathroom, scrub my cock with antibacterial soap and put a little rubbing alcohol on it, and take a good piss to flush anything that might be in my urethra out.  Never had symptoms of anything, so its worked so far I guess...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9766971 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9767030 -

Just dip your cock in vodka :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: unprotected sex [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9767540 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
When i lost my virginity I got Clamidia, and she got pregnant.

:awesome:



WOW!



life experiences you dont forget...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anybody else think it feels horrible to cum in a pussy or condom?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,181 42 07/08/08 12:00 AM
by Anonymous
* sex with a virgin
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,518 27 01/27/08 01:47 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 934 28 05/01/08 02:15 AM
by Anonymous
* I don't use condoms
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,351 24 09/10/07 10:56 AM
by Anonymous
* condoms
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 610 24 11/30/07 07:00 AM
by Anonymous
* Anal Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,910 43 12/24/07 03:12 AM
by Anonymous
* don't have unprotected sex during the period Anonymous 527 16 10/07/08 04:27 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone Here Ever Had Sex With A Family Member?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,218 46 12/31/07 09:10 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,132 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.