Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Good Magazines
    #9734811 -

I'm usually reading video game mags (gamepro, game informer, edge...) but i'm into newsweek and political ones too.

I found this great movie magazine - Empire.  real thorough, informative, a good read.

And I'm about to subscribe to Vice...if you haven't heard of this magazine, well, it's probably one of the best magazines i've found.  it'll be the next new yorker one day, in one way or another. 


Any recommendations of others?  what do you usually pick up


--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9734859 -

Mother earth news.  Great magazine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: muddypotter]
    #9734894 -

Magazines, newspapers etc. are bound for extinction unfortunately.

Is Mother Earth News a major publication?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: freeDOOM]
    #9735242 -

The Economist.


best magazine ever if you want to be an educated individual that is up-to-date with current events around teh globe.  It's not strictly economic-focused, and it covers business, politics, environment, technology, etc. etc. etc.

I'd give it a 99/100

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9735252 -

I get the Inside Lacrosse yearbook when it comes out.
I also read Rolling Stone when I'm back in Syracuse because my dad has a subscription.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9735264 -

Scientific American

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: DieCommie]
    #9735325 -

Mental Floss.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: memes]
    #9735655 -

meams said:
The Economist.


best magazine ever if you want to be an educated individual that is up-to-date with current events around teh globe.  It's not strictly economic-focused, and it covers business, politics, environment, technology, etc. etc. etc.

I'd give it a 99/100



Same, best magazine available.  It's like a trip around the world every week.  I got the student discount so it's even better for me.

Scientific American is good for layman science articles.  SEED is another good one.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: Tedwilto]
    #9735658 -

Rock and Ice
Urban Climber

wooo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9735709 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
meams said:
The Economist.


best magazine ever if you want to be an educated individual that is up-to-date with current events around teh globe.  It's not strictly economic-focused, and it covers business, politics, environment, technology, etc. etc. etc.

I'd give it a 99/100



Same, best magazine available.  It's like a trip around the world every week.  I got the student discount so it's even better for me.





+5 to you!

I don't think people realize how glorious this magazine is.  It truly is the best shit ever!  I love how i can carry on an educated conversation about any of the huge things going on in the world right now, or about the newest technologies.  Shit - i'm even konwledgable about things I never thought i'd give a fuck about - like politics in the UK (or south africa, for that matter)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: memes]
    #9735720 -

Astronomy


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9735732 -

Adbusters, I also get Guitar Worlds every few months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: memes]
    #9736936 -

meams said:
Penguarky Tunguin said:
meams said:
The Economist.


best magazine ever if you want to be an educated individual that is up-to-date with current events around teh globe.  It's not strictly economic-focused, and it covers business, politics, environment, technology, etc. etc. etc.

I'd give it a 99/100



Same, best magazine available.  It's like a trip around the world every week.  I got the student discount so it's even better for me.





+5 to you!

I don't think people realize how glorious this magazine is.  It truly is the best shit ever!  I love how i can carry on an educated conversation about any of the huge things going on in the world right now, or about the newest technologies.  Shit - i'm even konwledgable about things I never thought i'd give a fuck about - like politics in the UK (or south africa, for that matter)



:lol:

Exactly.  I know more about Turkey's economy than I ever thought I would.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9736945 -

My Favorites:
Wired
Science
Science daily
Scientific American

... What can I say? I'm a nerd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: Gumby]
    #9736956 -

Yeah, a cool, gay nerd.  :laugh:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9737036 -

blewmeanie said:
Astronomy



:foshizzle:


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Magazines [Re: grewya]
    #9737089 -

The Week : A summary of weekly news and analysis of said news from various global sources
Muscle and Fitness : One of the better muscle ones IMO


--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steorn's "Orbo" Technology....maybe trendalM 848 4 07/05/07 10:33 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What magazines do YOU subscribe to??
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,478 41 05/06/04 11:06 PM
by chinadoll
* ~*~--_-Mushroom Magazine-_--~*~
( 1 2 all )
mycofanatic 3,088 31 03/29/09 01:03 PM
by ellomello
* Favorite magazine/journal? Epigallo 590 10 08/26/08 09:43 PM
by publicenemy1
* Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? Gyrate 397 10 08/14/09 01:27 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* The Economist: "Prohibition has failed; legalization is the least bad solution" memes 995 9 03/14/09 01:05 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Man arranges haul of magazines and other materials to Iraq; Marines dump them in landfill 5150 743 1 02/25/09 09:03 PM
by Pigasus
* Technology Review HELLA_TIGHT 385 6 07/25/05 03:20 PM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,542 topic views. 7 members, 24 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.