Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
    #9684306 -

I like bacon, but not kevin bacon when he plays in death sentence and suddenly turns into a bulletproof navy seal.

I HAD COCO PUFFS THIS MORNING AND MAN AM I COO COO FOR THEM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9684318 -

Nuffin


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9684319 -

2 Rally's cheese double cheese, med fries, med coke.


--------------------
Evolution is Lamarckism in disguise.  Adaptation never creates a new species or trait, but rather the new species/trait always existed within the parent DNA until circumstances allowed it to be activated.  For instance, every wolf has the DNA for poodles, but that DNA would never be revealed without man selectively breeding for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9684335 -

I haven't had anything yet, but I think I'm going to pick up some sushi or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9684338 -

Strawberry Yogurt mixed with Muesli, Peanut butter, and banana


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Buckeye Oysters]
    #9684341 -

Cheerios and milk

The usual

I am not a big breakfast person

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: VilifiedShon]
    #9684368 -

4 lines of oxycodone:shrug:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: HuHEN]
    #9684374 -

HuHEN said:
Strawberry Yogurt mixed with Muesli, Peanut butter, and banana



Muesli + yogurt and banana is the shit. I've never had it with peanut butter, though.

I may have to try that.
:prance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: skin_]
    #9684397 -

eating sweet chilli and sour cream doritos for breakfast right now, even though it's about lunch time here.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9684407 -

beef jerky and pringles


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9684422 -

Cottage cheese with strawberries and blueberries.  Not bad but I was hungry a couple hours later.


--------------------
I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. ~Bill Hicks~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9684423 -

i want me some jerky


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #9684425 -

An egg sandwich, a banana, apple sauce and chocolate milk.:sunny: Great way to start the day.


--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9684451 -

banana, avocado, Doritos Ranch flavor, and a Pepsi,

oh and a couple slices of turkey, and a Clausen pickle.


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: skin_]
    #9684524 -

skin_ said:
HuHEN said:
Strawberry Yogurt mixed with Muesli, Peanut butter, and banana



Muesli + yogurt and banana is the shit. I've never had it with peanut butter, though.

I may have to try that.
:prance:



Sometimes I mix it with Nutella too that is :awesome:. Or if have plain yogurt I put strawberry jam in it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9684549 -

A monkey. After I got it high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Breakfast Crew]
    #9684577 -

Had the day off today.

Woke up at around 2:30 PM, smoked a little sour diesel, drank a couple bottles of Hopslam, smoke a little more, then ordered a pizza.  That was my breakfast. 

:smile:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Cameron]
    #9684578 -

oatmeal w/butter n sugar


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: niteowl]
    #9684696 -

I usually do bacon and eggs. But this morning I was rushed so I had some leftover chicken.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you eat for breakfast this morning? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9684943 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
4 lines of oxycodone:shrug:



:ilold:    Breakfast of champions! :dancer:



I had a cappacino from the cafeteria at school. It gave me heartburn...:mad2:


--------------------
~ Drill Baby Drill ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my breakfast
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 3,134 31 04/08/04 12:31 PM
by Ripple
* Best food to eat off someone's body
( 1 2 all )
eve69 12,313 34 11/12/03 05:23 PM
by _I_
* Breakfast Zero7a1 1,460 12 07/11/03 12:27 AM
by Zero7a1
* Strawberries are tasty! MOTH 1,589 11 05/25/04 11:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* My stupendously healthy breakfast. YouEnjoyMyself 907 14 05/31/04 09:52 PM
by PuZuZu
* shrooms cube: i'm eating a choco taco, it's all i can concen Anonymous 1,655 7 03/23/03 06:04 AM
by Adom
* Lots and lots of Strawberrys Young_but_cool 2,228 16 08/05/06 10:54 AM
by habitat0789
* Stoner breakfast! Renegade8 856 6 11/18/04 02:35 PM
by lukeboots

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,302 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.