Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9661320 -

are u afried the baby might come out a niglet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9661844 -

I know I was being a dick, but I know it sucks ass.

Eventually I'm sure that you'll move on, but it is gonna suck for a long time.

This whole situation caused me to go on a 4 month opiate binge, so I know it ain't easy.

Just don't make any rash decisions, just try and wait it out as long as possible.:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9661957 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9662640 -

Does she not wear a ring?  Faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9662944 -

So now you're going to call a woman that you want and have feelings for a whore?

How are you going to "transistion" into that? By lying to yourself?

That's not suave dude.

What's the deal with her husband and marriage? Did she want out and just can't pull the trigger? What's the deal here.

Don't start lying to yourself about who you are man. Accept the pain and deal with it or else next thing you know you'll end up looking like one of those orange fools trying to look hard in the "Douche Bag" thread in the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9663316 -

Dating at work is a terrible idea.  Dated a girl at work for a few months, the relationship went sour, and we broke up.

It was awkward as hell for a while.  We were both in "fuck you" mode for a few months and hated working together.

She quit and we worked out our problems and are cool with each other again.

Just saying, if she is not really special, don't fuck with girls you work with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9664066 -

just fuck EVERYONE in your building.  it wont feel awkward anymore AND you will have an excuse!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9664073 -

oh well... I am not quite sure why you can't go back into work. You having a sexual relationship with someone who is married is one thing, but getting emotionaly involved, is just fucking retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #9664128 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9668858 -

Don't let that one-itis get you man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9669513 -

Dude I am not trying to be mean but you sound like a huge pussy. Get the fuck over her faggot LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9669535 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm healing, and getting back the control I gave her.

I will never lose it again.



Better than calling her a whore and acting like it doesn't hurt, compounding the problem and taking THAT baggage with you to the next relationship.

PS Don't screw married women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,260 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.