Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
.
    #9654167 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654188 -

fuck her again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654205 -

Anonymous #1 said:
and now it's so awkward and uncomfortable that I really feel like I'm unable to continue working there. My entire life is about to be flipped upside down, but it's too late for regret. I made the mistake, and I don't know what to do. I have bills to pay but getting away from her is infintely more important to me.

I'm scared because I feel like I'm just going to stop going in, and then I'll lose everything.

Very sad over this.



dude?  wtf?

was there a problem with the sex?  did she enjoy it?

i mean, getting laid turned your life upside down?  haha.  i'd try to do it again if she enjoyed it or not.  no shame in wanging them thangs.  unless she is a fatty and everyone knows you rode it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9654222 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654254 -

Well there you go. :foreheadslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654260 -

is she a shit person or someone that you're not really attracted to at all. Then, as adults, you should be able to draw the line, and eventually get past the awkwardness, maybe be friends, and hook each other up with people you know. This is not really all that uncommon. Don't rule this possibility out.

Maybe you should fuck her again.

either way, its only going to be as awkward as you both are willing to make it. Getting over it is like breaking the ice again with someone you just met and are nervous about. Remember, shes probably just as nervous, and you'll be labelled an arsehole in her eyes if you avoid her. You can tell her it was just a one off.

Don't be so quick to judge,
However, if time shows her to be a clingy obsessive psycho, then be blunt with her, make her back off, fuck someone else (not at work) and advertise it.

I don't mean to sound demeaning to yourself, but you both can't be women about this situation, no, one of you has a penis and should not be frightened. i.e pick you balls up and get over it. don't let some easy ho run you out of your workplace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9654261 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654277 -

Her husband the kind to kill you/you both??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9654281 -

and on that note, if she is just a slutty colleague cheating on her husband, then she is scum and should not keep you from work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9654293 -

Anonymous #2 said:
fuck her again



This is what I suggest too.

Did you splooge in her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9654308 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654319 -

Anonymous #1 said:
She's beautiful. And also married.



Uh oh.  Can't trust them ho's I tells ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654339 -

You mean it isn't possible to just move on and forget it?  I see chicks I've banged all the time out and about and it's never weird for me (although I don't know about them).  But, then again I just don't give a shit.

Maybe you should stop caring like me?  End it and never fuck her again.  Become "just colleagues".  Be like, "Yeah we fucked...it was a mistake...it's all in the past...no biggy, baby."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9654343 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654383 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I fell in love with her.



Oh man....

It sounds like you really need to leave then because it will eat you up seeing her every day.  Don't burn any bridges at your current workplace, tough it out until you get a new job, and move on once you get one.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9654393 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654411 -

Well, good luck man.  Try to tough it out so that you can get a good reference from your current job and move into a new job.  Try to just bury yourself in your work.  It will distract you.

Guys like you are why I will never get married.  :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9654430 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654473 -

this is spicy.

fuck her again and again dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654833 -

Not to be an ass but it must have been sweet blowing your load in a hot married chick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,260 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.