Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9654847 -

have you fucked anyone else since then? try that, it will do you good. you can 'fall in love' with the next one and forget about it.

you're not a bad person for fucking a married girl, and shes not a bad person for fucking you, either. you're just two people who had sex. how many women have you been with?

you need to just chill. at least go meet some new women and try to have the buttsecks with them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9654881 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9654908 -

spice

go pound that shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9655171 -

wait, how long ago did you guys bump uglies?

you gotta get your mind off it. start a new hobby. work out if you dont already. dont quit your job without having another one though, that would be stupid and you will regret it as soon as you get over this girl. not working and not having a job will likely spiral you into depression as you sit around thinking about her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9655343 -

You'll get over it.  Don't do anything rash like quitting your job.  Chill out.  It will take time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9655728 -

Not to sound insensitive, but this is why there's one of those golden work place rules:

Don't shit where you eat.

Let this be a lesson to everyone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9655824 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Not to sound insensitive, but this is why there's one of those golden work place rules:

Don't shit where you eat.

Let this be a lesson to everyone else.



note taken..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9655948 -

Anonymous #8 said:
You'll get over it.  Don't do anything rash like quitting your job.  Chill out.  It will take time.



Ya, dude I love a chick I go to school with and see everyday pretty much same sitaution, you dont see me dropping out.

Dont puss out faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9657077 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9657084 -

CannabisCharlie?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9657157 -

Kill her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9657167 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
You'll get over it.  Don't do anything rash like quitting your job.  Chill out.  It will take time.



Ya, dude I love a chick I go to school with and see everyday pretty much same sitaution, you dont see me dropping out.

Dont puss out faggot.




you fucked her (she's married), and now cannot talk to her?



Yep, stop whining and suck it up, faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9657213 -

In reality, she probably doesn't give two shits.

Sounds like its only awkward for you because you are heartbroken and moping around writing emo poems about her.

How did you not know she was married?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9657317 -

Quit beating around the bush and tell us the real problem - which is WHY DO YOU FEEL AWKWARD?

From what I gather its because you want to have a relationship with her and obviously she just wanted to fuck you a few times?

No need to feel awkward in my opinion.  Just get over her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9658191 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Quit beating around the bush and tell us the real problem - which is WHY DO YOU FEEL AWKWARD?

From what I gather its because you want to have a relationship with her and obviously she just wanted to fuck you a few times?

No need to feel awkward in my opinion.  Just get over her.



:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9658944 -

get addicted to benzos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9659195 -

A note for everyone should take from this is the Definition of "karma". Karma is the result of ones actions.....nothing more.

Because he fucked a married chick doesnt mean some "god" is gonna make him misrable, As you can tell his demise come from the following emotions that stem from the current situation.


Bad view of Karma


He fucked a Married chick and Now he will be punished by the same thing happening to him

Correct view of Karma

The Negative actions he harvests FROM fucking a married chick is the emotional attatchment, worry, depression, Bad judgement from a clouded mind (thinking of quetting his job), etc. etc.




Thank you for providing a Text book example of how "negative" karma is harvested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9659846 -

Anonymous #18 said:
Thank you for providing a Text book example of how "negative" karma is harvested.



Pffft.... hahahaha

Hippy faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucked a girl I work with.... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9660008 -

You could also put it into the "reap what you sew" category.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9660063 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,260 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.