Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Most offensive tackles
    #9636119 -

I was watching football today and for some reason I wondered which NFL player has the most career offensive tackles.  By that I mean a tackle by an offensive player after their team fumbles or is intercepted.  I can't be the first person to ever wonder about this statistic but I can't find it anywhere. 

Does anyone have any idea?








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: Learyfan]
    #9636804 -

I don't know if football has guys like baseball does - Jayson Stark and Tim Kurkjian for example - whose lives revolve around completely unimportant and obscure statistics like that.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9637980 -

I always want to smack whoever wasted his life compiling stuff like career bunting success versus a specific obscure pitcher who's thrown nine games his career.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #9638013 -

I want to hug them.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9638477 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I want to hug them.




--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9638683 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I want to hug them.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most offensive tackles [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9638712 -

There are definitely football guys who keep track of obscure and dumb facts.  I hear it every time I watch a game.  Some guy always goes "This is the first time in NFL history that a running back has run for 100+ yards in a game in which the score was 31-21 with 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter" or something.  It blows my mind.









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Concerning the SEC and the ref tackling the QB cube talk 440 0 11/02/08 10:49 AM
by cube talk
* Ref tackles S. Carolina quaterback!! spazn420 1,674 10 11/02/08 10:39 AM
by cube talk
* My little cousin played Tackle Football for the first time last season GetTheFuckOut 458 7 02/04/10 01:42 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Pitching Question Banez 547 3 05/31/06 10:17 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Bears waive Tank Johnson OneMoreRobot3021 734 2 06/25/07 01:39 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball - Preseason Trash-Talking and Trades
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
OneMoreRobot3021 31,369 607 09/21/06 05:46 PM
by Cowgold
* R.I.P. Cory Lidle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,136 20 10/14/06 01:28 AM
by paulie_walnuts1
* ***2008 Shroomery Fantasy Baseball "Official" Thread***
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
Madtowntripper 45,291 644 09/29/08 04:08 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
514 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.134 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.