Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!!
    #959536 -

I am sick of seeing this word misspelled so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TER RAR I UM
Sorry for the post mods , but someone had to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #959550 -

You mean it's not TERR-AN-IUM?  :wink:
-Bruiser 


--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Edited by Bruiser (10/14/02 11:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: Bruiser]
    #959557 -

get over yourself, not everyone was a spelling B king.
if its spelled close enough for you to understand it, then shaddap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: cerebral gortex]
    #959569 -

Shut it Focker. No body here is a spelling bee champ. :grin: It's funny to see how many people get upset over spelling errors. People need to remember that English is not everyone's primary language. It's common to find alot of spelling mistakes around here. Especialy if people are given the wrong words when they first start coming here. They don't know any better.
-Bruiser 


--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: Bruiser]
    #959581 -

*checks Bruiser's post thoroughly for spelling errors*
:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: cerebral gortex]
    #959589 -

Did I have any? :grin: I'm usually awful. I end up typing too quickly, and then editing after.  I've learned that no matter how many times people get corrected, it's always going to happen. I take it with a grain of salt. :smile:
-Bruiser 


--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #959621 -

Yeah, and I'm sick and tired of seeing more than three exclamation points at once.  :tongue: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: cerebral gortex]
    #959624 -

I am over , under , and above myself . I am no spelling bee champ . But that is a sign of not reading the FAQS . Hell use the term "grow chamber" ! Aquarium would also work (does not describe the environment being created ) .
Just doing my part to help educate those poor spellers !
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (10/14/02 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #959685 -

What's this post doing in the cult forums?

And it's eNvironment :wink: 


--------------------
-

There once was a bud named BC
He grew on a seven foot tree
Then one day I plucked him
To roll him and smoke him
And now I can barely see!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: Delariand]
    #959723 -

God dam..........nnnnnnnn " " key is sticking  , that was a major typo thanx for the constuctive critisism ! That damn "N" key ! :tongue: :wink: :cool: 


--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spelling lesson not direct to cult topic !!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #959779 -

Sorry trip but this is getting locked down :ooo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I will cast a spell on you all...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
AnnoA 28,076 209 03/31/05 01:13 AM
by Anno
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* will rice by itself be good?
( 1 2 all )
crashper 5,269 20 02/23/02 02:15 AM
by crashper
* Bathroom cult ?? GaHippy 875 4 02/22/02 08:09 PM
by Roadkill
* Directions Please? REDCONTROL 694 9 01/13/03 07:35 AM
by Bilge
* Post deleted by Administrator HappyLeftist 1,037 5 09/27/02 03:03 AM
by BoB
* OFF TOPIC FOR VOODOO PEOPLE fugu 1,011 15 04/26/03 12:07 AM
by fugu
* Good evening Mush Cult Ripple 1,469 3 03/10/04 07:01 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,028 topic views. 10 members, 57 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.