Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Why is Gomp so freaking weird?
    #9583589 -

His posts strangely titillate me.  They are filled with nonsensical aphorisms and clever punctuation use, yet I always feel that if I were just a bit more profound they would shed some deep truth about reality.

Seriously, I've never seen a more original poster.  Were you raised on a diet of acid and cornflakes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9583613 -

he's just autistic you dumbfuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9583632 -

I've chatted with Gomp a couple times in IRC... certainly is a strange fellow. I was surprised at how little drugs he actually does. I think his posting style is more reflective of his severe insomnia, and I mean SEVERE INSOMNIA.

He is a nice person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9583721 -

Anonymous #2 said:
he's just autistic you dumbfuck



i was gonna say tarded.  maybe one in the same?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9584199 -

I've always appreciated Gomp but haven't noticed him posting lately.  Where is he hiding out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9584250 -

Anonymous #2 said:
he's just autistic you dumbfuck



Does he paint pictures?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9584343 -

Gomp is awesome, one of my favorite posters for sure.

There are often messages in that strange punctuation.

It took me a few years to figure out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9584520 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
he's just autistic you dumbfuck



i was gonna say tarded.  maybe one in the same?


please do not mix autistic with retarded.

ignorant asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9584603 -

i'm assuming his first language is not english.  anyone know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9584617 -

All I know is that he's Norwegian.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9584686 -

gomp. rules' others fools

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9584925 -

somebody knows an aut-tard...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9584931 -

He thinks he's profound, but he's just goofy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9584950 -

Well, he is foreign.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9585077 -

I like his posting style.  It's different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9586295 -

Anonymous #4 said:
somebody knows an aut-tard...


I know autistic children and retarded children and they are nothing alike. It's just fucking ignorant to put it off as so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9594600 -

Anonymous #1 said:
His posts strangely titillate me.  They are filled with nonsensical aphorisms and clever punctuation use, yet I always feel that if I were just a bit more profound they would shed some deep truth about reality.

Seriously, I've never seen a more original poster.  Were you raised on a diet of acid and cornflakes?



Others see it fully, talk to them, do not try to speak to me..

Cute though.. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9594608 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Gomp is awesome, one of my favorite posters for sure.

There are often messages in that strange punctuation.

It took me a few years to figure out.



I know not who you are. But I am deeply in gratitude.. Few take the time..

..and even fewer dare think it can be made sense of.


Win Win! :wink: (At least for me.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9594613 -

Anonymous #11 said:
He thinks he's profound, but he's just goofy.



I think I am what I am.. But, thanks! Now I know what you think I am! :smile: Cute...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why is Gomp so freaking weird? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9594643 -

BTW: I am so freaking weird, cause that is what you deem me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Veritas is an awesome mod
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 2,718 125 01/09/09 12:00 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't mind public breast feeding Anonymous 205 6 07/27/08 07:13 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are Americans considered so fuckin dumb to other technocratic geographics?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 878 38 01/23/10 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* posting on forums is stupid
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 832 22 06/30/12 11:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Condoms... TIGHT!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 687 20 02/27/09 05:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you look at religious people as weak minded?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,259 107 06/19/09 08:50 AM
by Anonymous
* I have turned into a FAG...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,464 42 03/01/09 07:56 PM
by Anonymous
* I no longer masturbate daily
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,291 26 07/21/09 07:42 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
524 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.