Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
posting on forums is stupid
    #16422324 -

So why am I doing it? I don't know.  I found this site a couple of years ago to grow shrooms. I never posted or made an account until recently. But for like 2 years I would just read the forums obsessively. Now I have an account and post and its not all what I thought it would be.  The only thing I see it as now is getting practical advice for drugs or sharing my thoughts on psychedelics since most people think your crazy if you talk about this stuff in real life.  But you can never truly communicate the experience to others anyway so whats the point?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16422423 -

I don't post alot here either, but I use this site to hear what the psychedelic community in general has to say about a topic. Or just like minded people in general considering that most people who use psychedelics probably have a good amount in common with each other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16422809 -

^^^^ yup yup to both of ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16422889 -

I post to practice my communication skills, keep my writing ability sharp, and amuse myself with my own witty comments.

And talk about DMT and cactus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16423212 -

OP, i feel the same way, as for the feeling like actually having an account now isn't all i thought it would be but i wouldn't go as far to call this stupid

any one who wants to can support my page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/There-are-GOOD-and-BAD-drugs/162991823834772
thanks guys, Godspeed fellow shroomerites (:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #5] * 3
    #16423320 -

I hardly talk about drugs anymore, its just nice to have some place to shoot the shit. You can't really find a place more open minded than here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16423769 -

I love u all though. I'm fucking drunk now and I haven't been in forever: out of any forum online this is the only one worth being on.  Isn't it funny how we talk shit on alcohol but it can still bring out our most honest moments?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16423773 -

Boredom brings me back here, I never even grew any shrooms and have now lost interest in them. Posting here reminds me that I am full of shit and my thoughts are irrelevant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16423775 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I post to practice my communication skills, keep my writing ability sharp, and amuse myself with my own witty comments.

And talk about DMT and cactus.



What's up Joe? Ne too I never write shit anymore but I realiz I'm not as smart as I think i am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16423843 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Boredom brings me back here, I never even grew any shrooms and have now lost interest in them. Posting here reminds me that I am full of shit and my thoughts are irrelevant.



Anonymous #7 said:
Boredom brings me back here, I never even grew any shrooms and have now lost interest in them. Posting here reminds me that I am full of shit and my thoughts are irrelevant.



Shit didn't mean to quote twice. Shits hard on my phone. But have you eaten much shrooms by yourself? It's deep shit man I highly recommend it. That is if you want to dig deep in your psyche and the nature of reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16423911 -

:wave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16424929 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
I post to practice my communication skills, keep my writing ability sharp, and amuse myself with my own witty comments.

And talk about DMT and cactus.



What's up Joe? Ne too I never write shit anymore but I realiz I'm not as smart as I think i am.



You're a goddamn private eye investigator!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16425605 -

Anonymous #1 said:
But you can never truly communicate the experience to others anyway so whats the point?



That is the case for all experience.  The point is not to convey the experience truly, but to give an impression of it. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #16426928 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
But you can never truly communicate the experience to others anyway so whats the point?



That is the case for all experience.  The point is not to convey the experience truly, but to give an impression of it. 






Smart man right there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16427121 -

good eye on that anonymous#1 yes sir.  He knows a smart man when he see's one, and that's refreshing in this day and age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16428892 -

Might be stupid but it's cheap entertainment, keeps me from spending money when I don't have any.  Also some company or something to read when I might not have anything else, or be procrastinating, or any other slew of reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16430089 -

I take it back. It's not stupid at all. Forums are just a strange concept and I believe they will disappear someday when New technology arrives.  But until then, I still love you shroomery. Now let's have some make up sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16430124 -

I think you're wrong there. The hubbub about social media is hilarious when you consider how central forums have been to the internet all along. If you're looking up an answer to some vague technical problem, a forum is where you'll most likely find the answer. All that kiddie porn you're looking for? First shared on a forum.
Better translation tools will grow the connections and conversations, but these meetings of the minds aren't going anywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16433950 -

Social media moves too fast, is generally pointless/pop culture and only a small amount of it holds any content worth saving.  Forums contain much more personal stories, essays, information and can be archived/searched easier.  Until you can 'advanced search' certain hashtags and stuff at least....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: posting on forums is stupid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16439226 -

internet forums have been immensely helpful to me, in fact sitting here thinking about it, I cannot begin to count all the time, money, and effort internet forums have saved me, not just this site either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
832 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.