Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
a short movement by GTFO
    #9569206 -

A short movement by GTFO

all instruments played by GTFO

all robot drummers programmed by GTFO

:awebig:

just something i did while buzzin tonight

thoughts?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a short movement by GTFO [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9569274 -

You make pretty good music for an OTDer (nothing against OTDers). 

I like it, needs more length though honestly.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a short movement by GTFO [Re: Idiot]
    #9569279 -

well

its supposed to be short

cuz i was/still am drunk as piss


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a short movement by GTFO [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9569284 -

thanks though

i just want input.  I am developing more of a song with it, but i really wanted to put something up people can hear as i work through the parts i have written.

if that makes sense


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a short movement by GTFO [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9569295 -

the lead guitar is kinda sharp, but for the rest it's a pretty cool project:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a short movement by GTFO [Re: stefan]
    #10267129 -

i liked it. you play with alot of feeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official 2007 very short story thread. Post yours and critque others HERE
( 1 2 3 all )
joekenorer 7,422 59 12/19/07 10:32 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Short Story: Dimitri Noviseer 820 3 03/30/05 06:53 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Short Books? Turn 1,353 14 05/03/07 05:09 PM
by Turn
* Post WW2 Art Movements Grav 503 0 02/21/05 08:20 AM
by Grav
* A Short Film Dedicated To All Of The Members At Shroomery.org cognitiveshift 1,636 10 09/14/07 11:53 AM
by herfenara
* Critique my short story manna_man 707 2 05/20/04 01:22 PM
by manna_man
* Another Gangster Story (more short fiction) DoctorJ 840 2 02/15/05 04:39 PM
by TinTree
* Short storry: Camping on the beach in Baja, Caliifornia Noviseer 470 0 05/13/05 10:15 PM
by Noviseer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
477 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.