Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleguman
Stranger
some kind of trip
    #956569 - 10/13/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hi folks,

last night I had my first trip ever. It ate approximately 2g of dried homegrown mexicans along with some friends and then waited for the high to kick in... around half an hour later I started feeling high and 1h after eating the shrooms I was high as fuck... but the thing is I never got any visual effects, I was high like I had hit 3bongs in a row but I did not  get any hallucinations... and that pissed me off a bit ... could that be that we'd have needed to eat more or is it because we were expecting visuals so much that we did not get any...
I wanna do it again cos it felt real good but this time I want visuals... how much should I take (by the way mys scales are crap, it not accurate at all so it might come from my weighing of the "2grams".. . :-) )
see ya in the shroom limbs :smile:

Antoine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAddict
addict

Re: some kind of trip [Re: leguman]
    #956784 - 10/13/02 11:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You probly got visuals you just couldnt identify them.
:grin:

I get visuals on all my trips even if I had eaten a half of a gram. The visuals just get more noticable as you trip harder so you just gota look for them relax and be open minded thats all.

Edited by Addict (10/13/02 11:42 AM)

OfflineAcursedRedDragon
Legacy ofBrutality
Loc: Opium Den
Re: some kind of trip [Re: leguman]
    #957529 - 10/13/02 05:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah shrooms are really strange, sometimes I can take 2 or 3g and just get a body high, other times I can take 3gs and feel like im coming up and then the high just stops, while everyone else that had the same amount is tripping hard as shit...my advice is keep trying your bound to have visuals...

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: some kind of trip [Re: AcursedRedDragon]
    #957654 - 10/13/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

So many people are uneducated about shrooms, and the effects that also come with them..

I was just like you when I started, thinking I would take a couple grams and start to see and hear things, like people and ghosts & shit..

But what people dont realize is thats not what it is, it opens your mind, shows you new doors, makes you really think about your life, and etc...

Yah of course if you eat a shitload of shrooms you'll be seeing all sorts of things (I doubt you'd remember though), but the thing is most the time that is not what happens as the majority of people trying shrooms take low doses and dont get what they expected, due to the miseducation about them.

Take what we say here and spread it as far as you can, cuz this stuff is really getting pathetic, if you want a drug to really see shit on and hear shit then take acid, if your looking for a slightly different more personally based alternative then shrooms is right for you.

Peace, hope you could understand this, I just smoked a fat one :laugh:

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: some kind of trip [Re: TrauM]
    #967313 - 10/16/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Traum exactly I couldnt of said it better.

And I dont think acid should be used for cool leet visuals either pyschedelics are tools in so many different ways - I just love trying to find my true self on mushrooms its fun. :confused: :crazy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies